How are the experiences when buying from Callaway Pre-Owned

Dang you guys are killing me, i've been pondering a bb 5w and this is definitely not helping.

Using Tapatalk
Go for it! I got mine and love it that much more over my x-Hot, very accurate.

Any experience from buying from UK or Netherlands? What are shipping costs for a club and do you need to pay extra tax ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my Bertha 3W. A few observations:

1. Fast delivery
2. Club is brand new (selected Like New condition)
3. Saved 40%

Not sure what else I can add. :)

I've purchased drivers and putters from them with no issues. Well, I shouldn't say "no" issues. I bought an FT9 Tour last year to hold me over through the winter until my Alpha arrived and after 3 weeks the crown cracked right where the face was bonded. It was no biggie since it was only $40. But everything always arrives in better than advertised condition.

Everything has been great.

I even had to return two things (my fault, not Callaway's) and all it took was an e-mail for a RMA and ship it back.

Two "like new" were new, still in plastic wrap. I had ordered enough this year that they sent me a "free shipping" coupon.

Bought irons in "Average" Condition. Little unsure of what to expect but the deal was too good to pass.

Bought irons in "Average" Condition. Little unsure of what to expect but the deal was too good to pass.

Mine were beat up badly, cracked hosels. They exchanged them for like new at almost no up charge

Outstanding experience. I ordered Apex Pro's "Like New" and three of the clubs were in plastic, from what I could tell, only one club had been hit -- the 8 iron. I order the A Wedge for the set in a "good" category, and it looked like it had been played for maybe three or four rounds.

Highly recommended.

I have also used cally pre-owned and was pleasantly surprised by the club and customer service.

I've purchased drivers and putters from them with no issues. Well, I shouldn't say "no" issues. I bought an FT9 Tour last year to hold me over through the winter until my Alpha arrived and after 3 weeks the crown cracked right where the face was bonded. It was no biggie since it was only $40. But everything always arrives in better than advertised condition.

IIRC the clubs have a 1 year warranty.

Expect average and be happy if it is better than advertised

I've been buying clubs from them recently putting together another bag of older Callaway clubs that worked so well for me in the past. I always buy "very good" or "like new" and more often than not the clubs are either new or very much like new.

Might spend a few bucks more over eBay, but at least you know you are getting good authentic clubs.

Yeah. $160 for xhot irons I've been wanting to try forever isn't too bad at all. Still excited to get them.

That's the deal I did. I wouldn't worry if they aren't to you liking they will exchange them. They overnighted my replacements

Always pleased. Almost new gear for often half the price. They will even bend the clubs. Add or decrease the loft. Lengthen or short to your needs and change the grips.

What more can I say

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love callaway preowned. I got my Apex irons from them during one of their sales, and my "like new" irons arrived with nary a mark anywhere, with still plastic on heads and grips. They hadn't been touched!

I've purchased from them and am very happy. Club arrived in better condition that it was rated, IMO. They also sell on ebay. So, check both sites before buying. Sometimes one site has a better price than other, probably due to some type of site specific promotion.

Well i have received the 3Deep and 5Deep and they look great, i would describe them as almost new, only marks i see are ones i would see after 5-10 balls with each.

I ordered them in "good" condition

Love the site. Bought some like new wedges. Could not even tell they had been used on two of them. The other one had a few small scratches.

Just bought a set of Apex irons in "like new" condition. They're brand new, complete with stickers on shafts.

[quote name="Lockman850" post=3388453]Has anyone notice paint cracking above the awp track? I bought my BB from cally pre-owned about 2 months ago. It adjusted the weight this afternoon and noticed the cracks. Looks like a stress crack about an inch. I will contact pre-owned tomorrow, not expecting any trouble. I'll keep you guys in the loop.
90f3a97b7e04458ae8bc48d3e2973616.jpg
[/QUOTE]<br />
Called on Monday and sent a few pics. A few hours later I had a tracking # for a replacement. Sweet!! I got home today today a had a package waiting. Well it was a complete replacement head, Shaft, headcover and wrench. Only problem it is in worse condition than mine. Made a call and send some more pics hoping to get it resolved soon. Also waiting on a 60* Mack Daddy tour grind to arrive, super pumped about it!<br/>

[quote name="Jman" post=3393816]Glad they're working with and taking care of you![/QUOTE]<br />
Well here we go I really would like your guys opinions. Recieved the replacement of the replacement today. Hmmm........ Still not what I was expecting. It has a small chip on the sole and also a distinct Ridge above the apw, is this common. I have three heads and 2of the 3 have this, my original actually has some paint chipped off. I don't want to be a pain or get something I didn't pay for. I bought my original approx. 45 days ago in very good condition. I think my original head is in better shape than the 2 replacement heads other than the stress cracking or whatever. Callaway pre-owned was nice enough to send me a aldila tour green Shaft this last time! I asked for a fubuki zt and they sent the Aldila instead. I'm truly thinking of just keeping the original head with the tour green Shaft. If no one else is seeing the stress ridge/cracking, I'm going to have to send it back again. What do you all think??<br/>

i have now almost completed my 3rd transaction with them and have nothing but good things to say. i just received x2hot hybrids 3 and 4 along with a 3 wood. All stated in good condition and boy are they ever! not new but damn close. new head covers.. I think my club total price was $161. By the time I am credited $90 for my 2 xhot hybrids (that i bought from cpo last year for $140 total) that I traded in I have 3 "new" clubs for like 50 bucks! great authentic product, very good condition, excellent customer service, unbeatable pricing. WINNER

I always end up looking for deals there before I shop anywhere else. In fact I have a Heavenwood coming now.

Back