How bad does it get? (Covid-19)

For anyone who thinks this is just like the flu, or that lockdowns are unnecessary, or that governments are scare mongering, you should really watch this video. Fair warning, it’s quite shocking. I’m not an expert, so am not in anyway suggesting this is what is gonna happen here, and yes, I know the vast majority survive, but it may go someway to show why things are closing left right and center, and show exactly why this isn’t “just the flu”

A sensationalist YouTube video? Now I've seen everything. Seriously though, we'll see if it's just like the flu or not but if you're going by actual data and such it'll be months before we begin to get any kind of clue. The numbers and the situation in China says it's nowhere close to being as bad as flu, others show maybe it is. All I know for sure at this point is the numbers for COVID will be crazy inflated because we're testing everyone for it whereas no one hardly bothers to test for flu because who cares. And they're counting people already suffering from multiple organ failure (an example seen on Yahoo news just yesterday) who later die and test positive for COVID as "COVID deaths" so there's going to be a big heaping helping of fudge in there.

A sensationalist YouTube video? Now I've seen everything. Seriously though, we'll see if it's just like the flu or not but if you're going by actual data
That “sensationalist” YouTube video as you put it, is a news report from Sky News. I wonder what exactly it’s gonna take for people to stop thinking this is just another flu type illness.

Back