How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have had threads like this in the past, but probably time for a new one.

How did you pick your avatar or profile picture? And if you haven’t and are one of those people just using a letter, it’s time to add one before responding here.

CD09C87E-A6EB-470B-BF90-C058A2680CD4.jpeg
Team Hackers 4 Life…

My kids were playing Smash Bros and I was bored.

Mine is a play on my screen name, which is a play on my real name.

I like my Alden Indy boots. They are nice to look at.

Grandaddy
Hideaway
Zoo Crew
Blueberry lemonade vodka
AssCap
FBFF6B1D-C0D4-4CD8-A6C6-3B45D4F5C920.jpeg

Last edited:
It's just a fun picture that I really like.

1681582428410.png

2022 Budget Golf Championship team logo.

It’s a post.

I switch it up with different ones for the various seasons.This particular one is a photo I took while on a walk with my granddaughter

Team Paradise

You should have grabbed the post and clock from Sawgrass 😀
I have it!
C5DAE5C0-E18E-423B-83B4-6FAC78681CD6.jpeg

I just don’t love the photo I wish I would have stood further back to catch some of the course in the background.

Or are you talking about the Rolex(?) clock?

It’s just a recent picture of myself that I like.

I have it!
View attachment 9171739

I just don’t love the photo I wish I would have stood further back to catch some of the course in the background.

Or are you talking about the Rolex(?) clock?
Yes sir. I bet there are some photos in the live update thread

Goat cup 2023 ring
I’m in Goat Cup, that’s the trophy, I like the trophy, hope to win the trophy
I assume it Helps people know I’m in the goat cup I think

From the movie, Spies like us.

Glen Larsen cartoonist satirist, illustrator of the Far-side cartoon series , quirky and offbeat… l like the mischievous nature a little cheeky . Some of the Avatars for me are unknown - just cultural differences , but all good fun.

Mine is a picture from 2019 Budget Championship at Coeur d’Alene of a ball that @MattyD-MPLS gave me

I have changed it a few times right now I have a picture of a skim milk label because I tend to skim posts and respond before I read the whole thing and thought it would be funny.

A picture our caddie took from Hole #3 on Briggs Ranch. I picked it because playing while the sun was coming up was pretty awesome, and it’s a memory I’ll enjoy for a long time.
02F8E6A9-6A93-49D2-8643-2CB9668291C1.jpeg

Picture with two of the most well respected people in the industry I love. A lifetime memory

The most recent screen grab of me playing golf. It’s not winter and I don’t want to have to wear a Q Zip for a long time so my old avatar had to go. I’ll probably have to change this one out so my sun hat is a little more prominent. It’s not a bucket but your PSAs about skin cancer have not fallen on deaf ears.

The original artwork of the character I boosted my online name when I was 15.

Back