How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

Jordan Spieth - Favorite golfer, and I update it with every event win.

It's just a picture of me doing one of my other favorite things.
I think I tried a few other pix but they were too big
Maybe time to change?

04BECD82-A2E9-4137-AE8F-DDED6D124DC8_1_105_c.jpeg

2022 Grandaddy, the Hideaway - @JB took the picture. Pretty sure I need to put it in our Grandaddy shadow box when we finally get it together.
26F096C1-1F0C-4408-8366-B2D7F08B185D.jpeg

Fits my forum name perfectly. Plus I sorta kinda look like him...without the lazy eye

I enjoy dabbling in bourbon.

I'll change it from time to time. My go-to is of my son when he was little at my Sister's place back in the day before I actually played golf. Was on their putting green in the back yard.

Now it's for the upcoming SkyTrak experience 🌋

Our Shiloh Shepherd, Foley, who we lost in July 2021.

He was a great dog and an incredible breed. Anyone interested in getting a purebred German Shepherd, I'd highly recommend their researching the Shiloh Shepherd breed, too.
155bc98117a1793999fe774156a535ce.jpg

Why is it so hard to read even a quick post that says if you don’t have one, don’t respond until you do.

I recently switched to a selfie I took in my convertible on a warm day to send to a friend Minnesota.

I had my Quest Cup one in there for months but after my event hangover I needed something new.

thanks again @Nessinator for my last one #teamblake

I've had a few starting with
IMG_1192.jpg
26DF77B4-780F-4F56-8FED-78F302601D35.GIF
57217.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg
and now to this
download (6).jpg
Enjoy changing it to what is happening in my life

Attachments

• 57217.jpg
    57217.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
  • download (6).jpg
    download (6).jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
I mean look at it... A fellow thp event alum I got to know well next to a gold pumbaa.

I didn't, it chose me. Again!!!

Baseball season and the Red Sox finally doing the right thing and locking up Rafael Devers long term.

Well, as of 2 weeks ago ........

But courtesy of @KY Golfer !

My daughter who hobbies in digital animation created it for me. She used the logo of my home course as inspiration.

FC58547D-7EEE-4EA2-94A6-8B8F8657B18D.jpeg

Well.... me and my avatar go way back. Over 10 years ago I joined THP. After much thought and consideration, I came up with the amazing one you see today. Sometimes.... doing nothing is the best choice. Hahaha

I have had my profile picture for sometime now. It is a picture of my 2 brothers and me. Dan (in the white shirt) passed in December 2017 and I just keep the picture of a reminder of the last round we played together.

Mine is self explanatory and stays up until the new team tees off.

Back