How Did You Find Us?

I found THP when i was looking for golf stuff to follow on Twitter.

I found THP while looking for club reviews.

Found THP by searching tapatalk for golf message boards

I was looking for reviews on the hirzl glove when I found THP.

I was googling equipment reviews and found the Adams A12OS thread.

I was googling equipment reviews and found the Adams A12OS thread.

That 's a good thread. I enjoyed testing them. I had mixed feelings when I had to remove them, but it's all good!

I actually found this community from Google searches for gear reviews. I know that when I'm looking for an honest review about any product, I want to hear from a real consumer who has paid for and used a product, not a paid sales rep, and some of the gear reviews on this site were exactly what I needed in helping me to make a couple of recent purchases. After reading the reviews, I stayed and poked around the site and thought this would be a cool place to come to for more than just reviews. I am a member of a couple of enthusiast forums online, from watches, to guitars, to cars, and this site absolutely fits right inline for what I look for in those other forums. I haven;t contributed much yet, but I will in the future.

Well figured there was a thread for this and found it............ Myself I was referred here by Vegan702. My only regret is I wish I had found the place sooner.

While searching for XHot Driver reviews...and thats all she wrote. Been addicted ever since!

I was looking for a good golf forum and also a place to sell some excess clubs.

I came here looking for some swag, swag and more swag.

Not really. I came here because I didn't get along with the forum owner. I got along with JB over there and when I heard he created a new forum, I had to give it a shot. I was a member at several other places (still am, actually, even though I don't frequent them), and didn't know what would happen with THP, but I knew I enjoyed the feel of the place from the beginning. It has changed a lot over the years, from a small, close-knit group to arguably the fastest-growing golf forum on the internet. I've seen a lot of people come and go, but one thing that has never changed for me is JB and GG.

They gave proven their friendship to me (and my wife) over the years, from the first THP outing at their house, to when our dog Bandit got sick, to the time they thought enough of me to entrust me with being a moderator, to being the editor on the magazine and all the way to today. I have made so many friendships here and I've found a home here in the last five years. I am looking forward to the next five and beyond.

I kept on finding that THP showed up in a lot of Google searches whenever I was looking for reviews on clubs etc. After lurking on here for some time I finally registered.

Looking for reviews on burner 2.0's... I was hooked at first read

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Google search for club reviews lead me here. The quality staff writers and amazing THP events/forum testing opportunities lead me to join and become active.

If I remember I was looking for club reviews like a lot of others, so I signed up but I didn't visit much for a while after that, but then this year after getting more into my golf I have got more into THP and now spend a lot of time here and visit every day. This place is great and a great way to chat and get ideas and meet new people(even though I haven't meet anyone in person, yet).

For me, I searched reviews on clubs. One of the many links sent me here. I favorited the website for about a week until I came back. Loved it ever since. Great depth of knowledge and friends from everywhere around the world.

Initially signed up for the site when I found it researching the 2012 Cleveland Classic driver. Never really got interested in a golf forum until about 6 months ago when I started researching SeeMore putters and my research led me back to THP. Took more time to look around that time, got hooked and have been on the forum daily since.

I found THP like many of you, I was looking for equipment reviews RBZ irons to be specific. I signed up knowing I would probably not post a lot, because that's just not what I do. I'm a perpetual lurker, and love over-researching gear before I buy it, so I read a lot but keep to myself most of the time. I spent the better part of a year just reading, I think I only had 3 or 4 posts as up until September of this year.

I kept finding myself coming back to the Altitudes thread. I wasn't particularly interested in them in the beginning, but I was amazed that a thread on a hybrid sgi iron set was regularly on the 1st page. Most golf forums scoff at clubs like these, and here was a group of guys (a few of them even with single digit handicaps!) singing their praises.

That showed me that this is not your run of the mill golf forum. I've since learned that THP has a different attitude towards golf than any place I've visited on the web. At THP you don't have to feel intimidated if you don't hit the ball 300 yards and aren't a scratch golfer, ThP welcomes anybody that loves golf regardless of skill level.

It took me a long time to come out of my shell and become an active member, but I am very happy to be here now.

:act-up:Looked up "Hacker" ..and this came up.. No, I frequent a few sites..but the last site I was on put me over the edge. It was a disaster..to say the least.I started reading a lot of posts and comments before I took the plunge and signed up here. Seriously thought I was done with online forum golf forever..I will put that thought on hold for a bit..really like the stuff here.. Keep up the great works everyone..and thanks for letting me join

mm

Like so many others, I was Googling for info about a year ago when I found the site and signed up.

Then promptly lurked for over a year before my first post yesterday :act-up:. I do read/post on a number of golf forums online, I'm an info junkie (for better or for worse) when it comes to gear and different swing discussions, so THP is right up my alley.

Looking for reviews on burner 2.0's... I was hooked at first read

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Same here. I was looking for Burner 2.0 reviews, after that I looked here for every club and finally decided to join.

Back