How Did You Find Us?

I found this site by looking for reviews of the new Ping I-20 irons. Luckily I found the forum thread that the guys were doing their reviews on and now I'm hooked.

Was looking for new irons and everytime I was reasearching reviews no matter what brand THP was always on top of the google search I saw a post I wanted to comment on and boom still here.

I think it is awesome that so many people came here looking for reviews. Says so much about THP Media as a whole, that is is not just a golf forum. It's so much more.

I think it is awesome that so many people came here looking for reviews. Says so much about THP Media as a whole, that is is not just a golf forum. It's so much more.

So true, and couldn't agree more.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Google search looking for reviews on my driver.

Who was referred to THP?

Who was referred to THP?

I'm working on a couple buddies of mine to join THP and I was curious what stories were out there from people who were referred by someone to join THP and actually did!!!

Not me, I just found the site somewhere along the way.

not me, i was looking up ways to hack my iPhone to work with t mobile and came up on this haha

I was referred by someone who is no longer here. I brought quite a few people here, and a bunch who didn't use me as a referrer.

I was referred by my buddy Canadan. He told me it was a great golf site and here I am.

Not I. I was looking for driver reviews, and stumbled across the site.

Tap tap taparoo

not me, i was looking up ways to hack my iPhone to work with t mobile and came up on this haha
Yes! Was it our Electronics pondering thread?

I just showed up one day cold, shivering and wet. GG let me in and the rest is history!

edit: it was so long ago it's hard to remember what I was looking for, iron reviews I think.

Last edited:
I haven't been here long but I honestly can't remember what made me join. I was looking at golf stuff but no idea what it was. I have nothing cool to add.

I also just stumbled upon the Site while searching for clubs I believe and I have been hooked ever since. I have tried to get my buddies that I play with to join but they are reluctant, not sure why but to each their own.

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

Not I. I was looking for an alternative to the same 4 guys sitting around, discussing how great the stack and tilt philosophy is, 24/7 on another website. And here I am at THP! Best golf related move I have made.

I wasn't referred to THP, but was fortunate enough to have found my way here last summer while looking for all things golf on the net. Boy am I glad I found this site! Finding THP made, what was looking to be a really dismal summer last year, into a total blast.

I was referred by SharkHat. I got him turned back on to golf after a few years hiatus and have been amazed at his improvement. He can't speak highly enough about THP. I'm here as a result and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't referred... Found it while looking for a golf-centric forum a few months ago. It had the social banter, the great advice and a forthright welcoming of questions no matter how simplistic. I've learned a lot here, and look forward to stopping in every day.

I referred Steele here....met up with him at our home course one day...and joined a group he was playing with....the other two guys were jerks (Steele had just been paired with them) But Steele and I hit it off like long lost brothers....I was wearing my Albatros hat and carrying my Morgan Cup Staff Bag and he asked about them and he signed up that night

I was not referred. Searched for reviews on the Burner 2.0 irons and saw info on this site. Now im a proud owner of the 2.0s and a member of the AC!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't referred I was looking for a review on the Razr Hawk driver and decided to say. I have referred Regc and Seamusc91 though

I do alot of surfing on the internet, mainly youtube and came across some mcCook vids and that prompted me to join thp. Been a great thing!

Back