How Did You Find Us?

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
There's been a sudden uptick in new members, and it made me curious about how people found their way here. JB would probably like to know as well, for marketing purposes and such.

So--what brought you to THP? A review? Word of mouth? Random googling? What?

Me, Harry brought me.

I owe my thanks to Smallville for leading me here :D

For me it was random googling trying to find a review on some clubs and it took me here. Now i'm hooked and couldn't be happier!!!

I was looking for reviews and comparisons on the Cleveland CG7 BP's and TaylorMade irons. I was also looking for reviews about the Cleveland CG15's and got lucky to find everything I needed here. I guess I got lucky in finding this place to participate in a contest or two, but the friendly atmosphere of the forum and the quality of information is keeping me around.

random googling here too, looking for reviews

I don't remember (age) what I was searching for but I came here via a web search. I have spent a bit of time on a few different forums over the years and I have found the THP crowd to be the most enjoyable I have encountered.

I googled looking for information on the R9 TPs and was lead to a thread here and I'm very glad I found THP.

Don't really remember. Probably just stumbled into the website looking for golf stuff. :confused2:

I typed in "golf forums" and it was one of the choices.

[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]

Yourself - As I recall we were both posting on the now defunct Golf For Women fan forum and you (mis)led me here. :wink:

Found my way through nike golfs facebook for the CRUSH Review

I found the site around May of 2009 looking for club reviews. Set up an account in July and finally started posting after a few months of reading mostly.

For me it was random googling trying to find a review on some clubs and it took me here. Now i'm hooked and couldn't be happier!!!

Ditto^^^^

I googled "golf forums". When I saw the name of the forum I said to myself, "Yep, that's for me." :)

It was all Harry's doing...

Followed everyone else over from the other site thanks to a lead from JB.

I took a friend's suggestion and sneaked in at night for a quick look around. The feisty chicks, equipment reviews, and golf talk keep me coming back.

Kevin

Diane PM'd me about THP. I checked it out, liked it, and stayed. Thanks Diane! :D

Found this site a few months ago googling for R9 driver reviews, and after just realizing I was eternally hooked, decided to set up an account.

Googled it up and love at first "site"!

[QUOTE

Yourself - As I recall we were both posting on the now defunct Golf For Women fan forum and you (mis)led me here. :wink:[/QUOTE]

Good thing I knew where to find you! Very early on, Harry and I were trying to think of all the fun women we'd met on golf fori. You and Soxy were at the top of the list.

Harry told me about this place. I met him, some guy named birdieman, and at least half of about the first 50 members or so at TST. I still see people coming over here from there as well as other golf forums I look at once in a while. Some people have different names at different forums so sometimes you don't know who they are until later on.

Last edited:
TaylorMade Performance Lab on Facebook.

I found it through Twitter. I don't remember how I was connected, likely one of the follow friday things. I don't really bother with Twitter anymore, dropped my account. I couldn't keep up. I try my best to keep up here, but it is tough.

Back