How do you keep up!

Luchnia

You will never conquer golf.
Reaction score
Handicap
I am a fast reader and typist and there are so many great threads on TPH, I have no clue how you keep up! The threads can get away from me so fast LOL :eek:

It is tough sometimes to keep up on so many great conversations !

I am a fast reader and typist and there are so many great threads on TPH, I have no clue how you keep up! The threads can get away from me so fast LOL :eek:
I've been struggling with this as well. I keep missing something then it gets bumped & I'm like how in the hell did I miss that.:unsure: This whole forum is almost like an obsession now that I'm not a lurker & actually got involved.o_Oo_O

When Im not on the road and working from home, refresh is my friend so I can keep up. If I take even a day trip to visit a client, I come back and I'm lost for days.

Yes, that's for sure. I read more than I post here. I see stuff sometimes that I'd like to contribute to, but my viewpoint isn't always appreciated so I bow out.

I'd like to contribute to, but my viewpoint isn't always appreciated so I bow out.

Ok this is the third thread in as many days that you and I think alike... scary as hell... :ROFLMAO:

Ok this is the third thread in as many days that you and I think alike... scary as hell... :ROFLMAO:

I'm really not that bad of a guy. Just depends on who you listen to. :eek:

I’m in the same boat... I’ll go several pages deep into the forums and then something is on the front page from months ago and I’m like how did I miss this!

Simply put , I don’t. I tried for a while but it proved futile. I do the best I can with the time I have.

haha follow in the ways of @Canadan

I generally only read what might interest me.

I've been missing a lot lately simply due to work and family life being crazy busy. These days I just have to pick and choose where I'm checking in at. Hopefully things get a little more sane soon.

I carve out some time when I need a break, and I read the paper. Then I read THP. It's easier to keep up with when you're contributing than it is when you're not.

I definitely do not catch up anymore.

I am lucky if I can check out 10 or so threads a day.

Only way is to check multiple times a day as a retired guy can do like me or scroll down

I try and read and post as much as possible, but I never make any head way on the What's New counter up top.

I hear you. Especially being fairly new when I see a post I'm interested in I may have 10 20 30 pages to read to catch up. At least it helps bring the little number by what's new down.

I hear you. Especially being fairly new when I see a post I'm interested in I may have 10 20 30 pages to read to catch up. At least it helps bring the little number by what's new down.

That little button “go to last page” is my friend.
signed, “Skimmer”;)

haha follow in the ways of @Canadan

Shoot! You stumbled upon that little secret! Canadan is actually an alien with superpowers! Now we have to silence you!

"Latest Posts" is the only way I have any clue what's actually going on and can get into a thread before it grows to a completely demotivating read level. Unless it's about something I want to buy. I'll read a Brothers Karamazov length thread if it helps rationalize a purchase, apparently.

Back