How Do You Mark Your Golf Ball?

I don’t develop personal attachment to my balls (so to speak), so no markings.

I haven’t marked mine in a while outside of a blue dot. Used to use MKTT

I dont.

I don't mark my golf ball but can usually tell it's mine by the scuffs from the cart path on it.

I don’t, I play a Wilson ball.

I don't unless I really need to for tournament play. Prefer as little as possible on my golf balls. If I do have to mark, it is one dimple silver sharpie dots by the ball number on each side of the ball.

I usually only mark mine for a tournament because people make a fuss about it, and it's a single small dot to the upper right off the number.

A small ‘v’ inside the Callaway chevron.

12 18 20 Gamer a.jpg

I play supersoft so I just put a small single line under the "v" Callaway logo

Just a couple little dots near the number on each side

Single blue dot between the name and number

Most of the time I get them personalized with the number 57 and my handle "LEFTSHOT". I have yet to see a ball with either one besides mine. If you do find one, it's mine.

I make a fair time investment in mine, but then again there's zero doubt which ball is mine. I also use a green alignment line over the sidestamp. You can usually see part of the orange logo or the green line from a distance, so I don't always have to walk all the way to a ball to know if it's mine or not.
20200929_182537.jpg
I've also had guys toss me a ball that they found while looking for theirs or once the weeds go dormant. One of the retired guys in my group who plays every day makes it a personal goal to locate any of the balls I've put OB and return them to me by the end of the season.

I mark mine when I crush it with the driver :cool: Actually, I just use a sharpie and put my initials on it.

Usually use a yellow ball and don't generally mark it. If I play a white ball I go with a gold dot

20201220_093932.jpg

Although sometimes the kids mark em

20201220_093752.jpg

I usually don’t. Most people around here don’t play the same ball I do.

I usually write AB to the upper right or upper left of the logo with a fine tipped sharpie

I don’t mark my ball. I play Tru Vis or TP5 Pix to easily identify my ball.

Lately it’s been a star over the number. I don’t like the number on my golf balls.then a solid line or triple track

74E04163-0CF2-4B94-A3FF-6EA509044D02.jpeg

Yellow Snell...99% chance I don't have to mark it.

With all the free offers for personalization these days, I order mine with my initials inside a line for putting.

Back