How early is too early for PIZZA?

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
How many of you eat pizza in the morning? I don't mean cold, hangover pizza, but a fresh, hot pie.

Much like ice cream, here it is very common for people to eat a slice of pizza in the morning on their way to work, etc. Pizza places open at 7am or before, and they're often full of people enjoying a big slice, and a cup of coffee.

I never really think of pizza as breakfast, but why the hell not? I can't think of a pizza place in the US that's open before lunch time.

I think I may go get one right now.

Pizza knows no time. Acceptable 24/7.

Can’t say I’ve ever had a fresh pizza before 11am! I wouldn’t be opposed, but it’s just not something that’s ever been an option. 100% had leftovers for breakfast though!

And I would absolutely grab a breakfast slice on my way to work if that existed here!

Breakfast places don’t open early enough let alone pizza for breakfast 🤣

Across the street from the GM Tech Center there is a place that makes breakfast pizzas. They are very good. And pretty darn busy with all the industrial business in that area.

Across the street from the GM Tech Center there is a place that makes breakfast pizzas. They are very good. And pretty darn busy with all the industrial business in that area.
What's on a breakfast pizza? I'm imagining a flatbread egg sandwich

Those are delicious!

I would but I generally don’t see places open early.

There is no limit to eating a slice - I'd eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I wouldn't gain 20 lbs by doing so ;)

When I was stationed in Germany in the Army MANY years ago, I was walking back to the base early one morning after a night out and crashing at a friend’s place. I walked past a place advertising breakfast pizza. In I went. Ordered a pizza and a beer (of course) and soon the pie arrived. Sausage, onion, potatoes, cheese of course and slices of hard boiled eggs. Simply awesome.

I’ll eat cold pizza 24/7 and since we now have a pizza oven, I’ve made a pizza as early as 9:30 am this summer.

I wish pizza places were open for breakfast. Not just breakfast pizza, full blown goodness.

I've not purposely has fresh pizza for breakfast but I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't be acceptable.

It’s never too early for anything unless there is some other restriction (ie intoxication and driving) everything else is fair game. Pizza especially. It’s amazing and delicious and one should never deprive themselves of it for any reason.

Have never tried warm morning pizza but cold morning pizza is awesome

If I'm awake, pizza is a possibility.

I don't think I would like pizza for breakfast and most places don't open until 11.

Never too early, just had a great breakfast pizza, egg, bacon and sausage

Never had hot pizza before 11am, but I wouldn't be opposed. The wife and I had cold pizza for breakfast one morning last week while on vacation and it was delicious.

it's not first on my list as breakfast but not off the table.

Back