How many different grips do you use in your current bag?

I have 6 diffrent grips in my bag(not including putter). But in my opinion, it daesnt matter how many you have, its up to the player wether they like their grips or not. if you want, you could have 14 diffrent grips.

I have 3 different grips - Ping ID8's on my woods (driver, 3 wood) and Golfpride New Decade Multi-compound on all my irons and wedges and a putter grip.

5 I guess. My driver, 3wood, 5wood, irons and wedge all have different grips. The driver, 3wood, 5wood, and irons are all stock cause they are newer.

mine are all the same.

7 total

Driver
3w
Callaway Hybrids/irons to PW
Nickent hybrid
Xtour wedge
TM wedges
Putter

4. GP MC Decades on irons, driver, 3wd, and hybrid. Lime No1 on 58. White Golf Pride on 52. Blue Iomic on putter.

2...Winn Lite midsize X17 3-pw and Golf Pride tour velvet on wedges and driver. I am a huge fan of the Tour Velvet grips.

I currently have Winn grips on all my clubs, except for the Scotty Cameron putter grip I have on my Cobra putter. I recently purchased 26 Lamkin Crossline grips on eBay for $30.00. They're red to match my Cameron grip. I really excited about playing these grips since I've heard good things.

How do you guys get the "In my Bag" at the end of posts?

Thanks

I have three different types.

I've got 4, though they are all some variety of Golf Pride and Winn, majority Golf Pride Tour Velvet. When I get around to regripping the new ones it will be the same two, only heavier to the Winn side of things.

-Winn Lite on the Driver, 3 Wood, and Mashie when she arrives.
-Golf pride multi compounds on the Adams hybrid, irons wedges
-Iomic on the putter.

Tap before talk.

Just two. Golf pride on everything cept my Bettinardi putter. It has the stock grip on it.

I only use 4 different grips on my putter, counting my putter grip. I like to make sure i have the same feel with all my clubs.

I did have Lampkin Crossline Classics on all of my clubs but the putter, but my new R9TPs have Tour Velvets so now I have two types.

Golf Pride Tour Velvet on everything but my putter. My putter has a NeverBend grip I got for Christmas that I just haven't got around to changing yet.

Driver - Winn Lite Midsize
5 Wood - Winn DSI Midsize
Hybrid/Irons - Super Stroke Pressure Zone
Wedges - Stock
Putter - Winn Medalist Midsize

4 including my putter. Wedges are stock mizuno, irons are GP multi, hydrid and woods are winn v17 and putter is jumbo winn.

Not counting the putter, 1. All of my clubs have the Golf Pride 2G in red, except for the hybrids which are 2G's in white. The hybrids have a blue shaft and I like the look of white against blue better than red against blue.

Tackimac Itomics on all clubs (Midsize on driver) and 4 wraps bottom 1 wrap top hand on all the other clubs and a winn putter grip (10 wraps)

Driver, 4i,5i,6i,7i - Winn TL
8i,9i,PW - Winn PCI Hybrid
M1, M3 - Stock Ultralite
Wedges - Stock Callaway.. they're gonna be gone!
Putter - Ping grip.. thats going to be gone. Probably a Midsize DD2.. I dont know yet but I'm going a direction other than putter grip. What matches my wedges.

Putter - Ping grip.. thats going to be gone. Probably a Midsize DD2.. I dont know yet but I'm going a direction other than putter grip. What matches my wedges.

What would lead you to making that change (not judging, purely curious)?

No worries there :) Well, JB had brought up the question about using non putter grips on the putter in another thread. It really got me thinking but I never really acted. Lately I've been paying close attention to everything I do during my putting routine and what gets me to a good putt. One of the problems is I'm always adjusting my grip and fingers. I love the outer feel of the PIng grip but it just doesn't feel all that comfortable when gripped and something I can keep still. I want to see if I can keep my hands still with a non putter grip. I noticed with large grips on irons I liked the feel and kept the right amount of pressure but couldn't ever get my hands over. Which will probably help with my putter misses as well. Hopefully that made sense!

What would lead you to making that change (not judging, purely curious)?

Back