How many golf hats is too many

wluker17

Reaction score
Handicap
My wife says I have a problem. I disagree. I only have a couple dozen. How many do you have?

My wife says I have a problem. I disagree. I only have a couple dozen. How many do you have?

I have trouble throwing any way either...between golf and others, I probably have north of 20 hats laying around. Problem is other than for golf, I never wear a hat anymore.

Now if we are talking other hats as well, I admit I might have a slight problem. It is probably pushing 50+ all total.

I'm not sure of an exact number but based off responses I get, I'm somewhere between "what are you going to do with more golf hats?" and "you have enough hats"

I was forced to drastically cut my hat collection when the wife moved in, but it has slowly begun climbing again. I think I'm in the 15-20 range and I'm told that's too many.

I find that if I stack them in a couple different stacks on a shelf that is taller than my wife, she doesn't notice as much. :D

I'm definitely on the low end here. I've got a large dome, so it's hard to find a hat that's comfortable. That said, I have 3 Black Clover hats as I've found they're the most comfortable. To the OP's question, I think it's totally subjective :wink:

I've got a few!
12074541_912826915473869_4377202437925240114_n.jpg

I guess I don't have a problem as I only have 8 Titleist hats. I'm sure the wife has a different opinion.

Looking in my closet the correct answer must be 20+. Might be some THP sales coming soon.

You can have to many bucket hats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few dozen but only 5 or 6 that I wear regularly. Always looking for that perfect fitting golf hat. I hate getting rid of any too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Over 50+ easy ... mainly Titleist in every color imagineable

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I literally have hundreds. I might to take a picture one of these days of all the lids I have, but I am gonna need a very wide lens to get them all in the picture.

You can have to many bucket hats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 0 bucket hats outside of one I used to use hunting.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Probably always have 12-15, I throw 4-8 hats away a year, a little sweat and they are gone.

There are never too many.

Most of mine are Callaway but the last few I've gotten have been Under Armour or Cobra. I needed some more variety.

War Eagle from my iPhone

I have a LOT of hats, some golf, some MLB and all of them are to much for my wife. I need to go through them and pick out the one's I wear and don't. I'd guess I have around 25 or 30.

Couple of dozen at least. One can NEVER have too many hats.

How many is too many is completely subjective. I don't think I have ever had more than 3 or 4 at one time.

1....don't wear one ever!!!..don't even own a hat of any description ...lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I just came across this. I have 74 hats not including winter style.... and i just bought 3 more in the last 2-3 weeks
And I don't have a problem either :)

Jeez some of you guys have a ton of hats. I've got i think maybe 12 or 13 and i thought i had an issue already. It's already 9 or 10 more than my wife thinks i should have LOL

Back