How many golf shoe hoarders?

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am a big fan of comfortable golf shoes, but admit once I find a pair I generally stick with them for multiple seasons. Right now I have two pairs, but one set is my main pair.

Yet, I see many new shoes that look too good not to try out.

So, I wonder how many here are shoe hoarders and just have more pairs then they probably should. Maybe you have a different color for all the different clothes or just love collecting.

What say you, how many pairs?

I have 11 at the moment, 5 pairs of Ecco, 2 FootJoy, 2 New Balance, 1 Nike, 1 Under Armour

Too many to count?
It was well over 100. Then I gave a lot and donated a lot away. Now it’s growing again

I will say that out of the 6 pair, 2 are the exact same color code chaos. Which is weird.

I have 3 pair I rotate thru, Nike, Cuater and Puma. I have another pair of Nike but don't wear them because they run my ankle badly, so they are pretty much trash now.

I have 3 pairs - one used for walking course, other 2 pair for riding.

I am a big fan of comfortable golf shoes, but admit once I find a pair I generally stick with them for multiple seasons. Right now I have two pairs, but one set is my main pair.

Yet, I see many new shoes that look too good not to try out.

So, I wonder how many here are shoe hoarders and just have more pairs then they probably should. Maybe you have a different color for all the different clothes or just love collecting.

What say you, how many pairs?

Too many to count?
It was well over 100. Then I gave a lot and donated a lot away. Now it’s growing again

You would make my wife proud. She has a full closet setup for her shoes. Just boxes and boxes, floor to ceiling of shoes. 😆

Does having 4 pairs new in box and 5 other pairs that are currently being rotated warrant hoarder status? Asking for a friend...

Too many to count?

The first thing I thought of was @'ing you into this thread! :ROFLMAO:

I'm not a hoarder. I currently have 3 pair of True Linkswear in rotation - two of which are the same shoe in different colors (OG), and the other is the knit version of the same shoe (OG Feel).

Currently only have four pairs. Am I a golf shoe hoarder? I say no. Do I have the capacity to be a golf shoe hoarder because I love golf shoes and always want to buy more? I say absolutely

Not sure if I'm a hoarder, but definitely have more than I need. I think I have about 6 or 7 pair right now

Have been an advocate of Sketchers golf shoes for quite awhile. Switched to Squirz shoes late last Fall. I absolutely love them. I have two pairs at the moment, but may add a third before too long.

Have been an advocate of Sketchers golf shoes for quite awhile. Switched to Squirz shoes late last Fall. I absolutely love them. I have two pairs at the moment, but may add a third before too long.
Never tried sketchers golf shoes, but their everyday shoes are very comfy

I have probably 15 pairs, all with lots of life. With foot/toe problems and a a hatred for wet feet (playing in dew soaked grass), I have been on a quest for the perfect shoe. Still looking but have one in my sights for 2021.

I’m not a hoarder, I got my first pair for Christmas from the wife (Under Armour). But I added 2 pairs of Jordan 5’s to my collection in the last week....and I’ll probably end up with more by the years end (especially when the Jordan’s 4 release over here next week 😂).

Five, just five pair; definitely not enough.

I have 3 pair total.
There's the 1 pair of Nike's in my bag.
There's a pair of Pumas in my closet I've never worn yet... I bought them a few years ago.
There's a pair of Adidas in my closet I've never worn yet... I bought them a few years ago.

That doesn't look good.:confused:

Six pair, three that I wear regularly. One new pair of Ecco's that I need to sell. I just don't care for the way they fit on my feet.

Currently have 4 one pair of Nike spike
3 pair of pro sl Footjoy. One nearing retirement. Later today I’ll be adding a pair of puma ignites to the shelf. At 69.95 I couldn’t pass them up. They could very well become my sim golf shoes.

Back