How many putters do you own and use?

Sorry, took me a while to respond while I was counting... :bulgy-eyes: I have too many, for sure. I put 3 to 4 in play during the season.

I think I have 14, I committed last year to using one all year and I think it really helped me. I have a hard time getting rid of putters, I usually hang on to them unless a buddy is looking for something different.

I have 7 and probably regularly use 4 of them. I say probably since two of them have been acquired since Christmas. I've gotten rid of 3 in the last 6 months or so. I'll likely be selling one more soon (a Seemore PTM1) but I'm not sure it will be immediately replaced. Here's the full list, the last four are the ones that will see the bag at some point this year.

- An 8802 clone
- Utopia TXR II (from winning the first season of THP fantasy football: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/utopia-txr-ii-putter-review/)
- Seemore PTM1
* Mizuno Bettinardi BC2
* Odyssey V-line White Hot Pro
* Cleveland Elevado
* Ping Anser 2 TR 1966

I have 3 but recently sold 4 more and looking to sell another. Pretty content with my gamer.

Own 2 and use 1. Looking to add a 3rd this year.

Own two, have a third on the way. I've only used one recently. We'll have to see how the new guy works out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I own 5 but am primarily trying to stick with one believing familiarity and experience with just one under all conditions leads to better putting. There are three others in the arsenal I might bring out on a very rare occasion.

Own about 5 and only use one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3 putters, but 2 of those haven't seen a golf course in 3 years.
I still say I am deadly with the original Taylormade Ghost Spider.

SpiderGhost.jpg

I own 7, but have only used 1 on course in the last 12 months. Not opposed to using the other ones, but I have been putting really, really good with the Southside.

I have two, a Ping and a Cleveland, but I only play the Cleveland.

e86bbce8-84c7-467c-b7da-f84b01fdcef6_zpsawocg4qq.jpg

I own 6, but only play 1.

Own 3, use 1. Putters and wedges are the 2 club types Im least likely to just switch out clubs. That said, I did just buy another putter. My dad will appreciate having a choice between the 2 other putters.

~Rock

I own 4 but only use the one in my sig.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Own 2
Ping crazy-e which I gamed for years
Edel torque which I got fitted for mid last season...for what it cost won't be changing anytime soon!

I have 4 right now, the little I've got to play already this year the Scotty has found a nice spot in the bag. I feel like this year I might get my hands on a few more... I've been really pondering a Beti

3 right now and they all get regular time.

Right now I have two and both will be competing for a spot in the bag. I took a leap of faith and sold the old faithful Ping Craz-E

3...2 of them get use.

I own 7 putters:

Nead 8802
Cure CX2
Taylormade Ghost Spider Si
Ping Anser
Wilson 8802
Seemore PCB
Cobra

I rotate through 4 of them throughtout the year but the Nead is in for 90% of the rounds.

I own at least a dozen. Only use a couple of them though.

Own 1 and use 1. I don't like the idea of switching back and forth between putters, but that's just me. I know some guys who are great putters who are constantly switching.

There are 3 sitting in my office that are mine plus my wife's. I rotate 2 in and out of the bag just depending on what I feel like that day, the 3rd doesn't see much course during the winter but will when summer rolls in and our greens get fast.

Back