How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Damn! So that’s why you were posting like you did. Didn’t wanna jinx the big five oh? Man that’s outrageous and awesome!
Yeah, kinda didn't want to speak it aloud, because just from a probability standpoint I feel like it's pretty tough to pull off. I mean, there was one round in there where I had 4 doubles and a triple, but by golly, I still had a birdie! :LOL:

Alas, my streak ended at nine rounds yesterday. I had a couple of decent birdie chances, but just couldn't pull it off.

I had one yesterday and came close to a couple more so my streak had started again at 1.

Up to 3 rounds after today! Had a few other chances just didn’t sink the putts!

Streak of two going after this weekend’s rounds

Streak is still active because there was no golf. Because there was no golf likely means it ends next time out.

Hoping to go to 3 consecutive tomorrow.

I am at 5 in a row. 3 rounds planned including one on Bethpage Black and One on Bethpage Red.

Up to 11 with 4 birdies today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needed a chip in today to keep it going. Up to 5 rounds

What kind of attitude is that
Streak is still active because there was no golf. Because there was no golf likely means it ends next time out.
What kind of attitude is that?! Positivity!

Like... I'm positive you've been robbed of a couple on good swings or putts and at some point and are owed one on a rusty/crap, but lucky, swing. :D

I am at 5 in a row. 3 rounds planned including one on Bethpage Black and One on Bethpage Red.
Up to 7 with 2 birds on BP Red, BP red again Friday followed by Black Saturday this week.

no birdies today... streak 3

I'm at 3.

Up to 3 rounds as of today. Probably my longest streak in a while, let's see how long I can string it out.

Up to 3 rounds as of today. Probably my longest streak in a while, let's see how long I can string it out.

No idea what my longest streak is. I'd be willing to bet that I've never made it to 10. I'd just be happy to have a streak of no more than 1 double per round. Birdies are great, but those others kill me.

And back to 0 after no birdies today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took till hole 18 but I kept the streak going and am back up to three. Only upsetting part is I only had about 10 feet for eagle and left it short :dohanim:

I have a hunch mine might finally end when I get on all new courses with bermuda in a week. Seems the most likely scenario.

Up to 5.

One yesterday on 18 and one on 9 more.

Starting at 1 round. Had a long 30 ft. birdie putt drop in my round Wednesday. Here's to the start of a streak!

One. Had many chances yesterday but failed with the putter.

Streak ended at 3. Had a couple chances today but couldn't sink the putts. Back to the drawing board.

I have been on a dry spell. Crazy how I can get 3 in one round a month ago and now I can’t buy a birdie. My best chance yesterday was a 10 foot on a par 3 that I tried to ram in; ended up with a 3 putt bogey. But that’s golf; I hope to get back on the birdie train tomorrow

Hoping to extend the streak later today. Will be happy if I can keep the double bogies limited.

Back