How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

30 after 3 today.

Made it to five today. I had 2 Birdies today.

2 today so 31.

Up to 4

Hole #1 for 75. I think that's close, or past, my last streak.

Five birdies today to get it to two rounds. Might've been my best putting/driving combo I've ever had on the same day. So much fun.

One birdie, three rounds.

32 with 2 today.

Got another today so up to 5. Much better after the constant 1,0,1,0,1,0,0,1,0 that was going on for so long.

76 on the 2nd hole after a stellar recover from a seriously lost to the wind 3W approach on a par 5.

Back to zero. Had 13 pars today though so I'm feeling good about things despite failing to cash in any birdies.

2 birds today puts me at 3 rounds!

1 yesterday and 3 today to go to 34.

Two birdies today to get to 5. One was a routine birdie on a short par 3. Stuck it to about 5 feet with a gap wedge. The other was an approximate 80 foot putt up a two tiered green. Pretty lucky.

D290B2E0-7E2B-4543-9608-7413D2CD9CAC.jpeg

Got 2 yesterday to get me up to 6. First was a 12 footer that broke about 8 inches in the last foot. Second 2 holes later was a pretty straight 11 footer.

Didn't come until 18 but birdied the closing hole to advance to 35.

Back to zero lol it was not for a lack of trying. I had opportunity i just didn’t convert them today.

3! 🔥 Got it out of the way early today. Foursome on the first tee let two of us tee off before them. Pushed my drive, hit a strong wedge, and dropped a 25 foot putt for birdie. Hope the guys behind us enjoyed the show :cool:😆

Two Birdies on Saturday, Streak is up to two

7 in a row now. Made a straight downhill 11 foot putt on the #1 handicap hole. Rolled at least 4 others over the lip or right up to it.

I'm back on the train at one again!

Had two birdies yesterday, but missed three others.

Unfortunately, I am back to zero. I could not get a birdie to drop today on a course that I did not know with very difficult greens. The new streak will begin next round.

course that I did not know with very difficult greens,
That's how all mine end. It's tough to play to good positions if you don't know what those are. Still sounded like a nice round. (y)

Almost popped that birdie yesterday - was inches :banghead: Still was fun trying though!

Back