How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Into double digits to start the new year off right, streak is at 10 rounds with one birdie today (by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!).

A couple today to start the new years streak at 1

Right out of the soggy gates today for 95. Hadn't really occurred to me that my first hole of 2021 was a birdie until just now. That's pretty cool!

3 birdies in my last round of 2020 with a short miss on hole 17. I had no birdies in my previous round so this is a new streak.

Started a new streak yesterday!

Hey @Jman is your streak up to 200 rounds yet?

Hahaha, hell no! Last rounds have been ROUGH. Some nasty habits have crept in
Haha I’m sure you will be back on the streak soon!

Hole #1, 96.

New streak started after my last round where I had one birdie (on the hole I fell in the mud) 🤣

Creeping closer. 97

2 birds on the front 9 puts me at 1 round! Let's hope i can get a good streak going.

Broke my streak yesterday, starting fresh tomorrow.

58 with 3 today and 3 yesterday.

Shutout for the second time in last three rounds. Hit 9 greens today but only had one legit look inside 10 feet. Short par 3 15th. Pulled that 4 footer so bad it was embarrassing. On the positive side my first round for 2021 is in the books.

3 more today to move to 59.

Sandy on #2 for 99.

Nabbing them in 3's lately!

Yeah, that's pretty unusual for me to have 3 straight rounds with the same number of birdies. Normally it is 4 yesterday then 1 today.

None yesterday so there goes the plan to have a 3 month streak to start the year. Playing the same course this weekend so have to do better.

None yesterday so there goes the plan to have a 3 month streak to start the year. Playing the same course this weekend so have to do better.
The year's just getting going. Giving yourself consistent chances matters more that any start date. You'll get it going. (y)

Last edited:
The year's just getting going. Giving yourself constant chances matters more that any start date. You'll get it going. (y)
Good point. Just going to go out and do my best.

Back