How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Two for me as well. Had one yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero birdies in my last two rounds. I'm hitting my driver as well as ever, but just not getting the putts to fall when I actually hit a close approach. I've lipped out more putts in the last few rounds than I ever thought possible.

Back to 1 after today

Counting 2 9-hole rounds from back in August, I'm at 10 consecutive rounds with a birdie in them. A good bit of them have come from taking advantage of par 5's. I only had 1 birdie today: was 15 yards left of a par 5 green in 2 shots, pitched the ball to 3 feet away and rolled the putt in. I'm pretty sure I've never had a streak this long of consecutive rounds with a birdie in each round.

My streak ends today. I had a few good looks, but burned a few edges.

Tera is at 1 after today...she kicked my arse. Was a great time! Even with the 15 minute wait on every hole and three groups on par 3's. Ok...that part sucked and blaming that on my lack of a birdie.

5 birdies today moves the streak to 26. Hitting the ball really well right now.

Snuck one in on 17. Now at 2

Up to 3 right now. Hoping to make that 5 by the end of the weekend at Disney.

Been watching this thread from afar, and after a poor few rounds I managed one birdie in 2 successive rounds, but unhappy with my play. Had a forced 2 week break and played yesterday and found my swing beautifully, the second was a 120y par 3 across water, wind helping so played a real smooth PW which flew straight at the flag, pitching 3 foot short and hopping 3 foot past. Holed a slight right to lefter for my birdie, so now on 3 rounds :beauty:

Big fat zero. I hit one once in a while, but not often at my new home course. It's quite a hard course :D
Doesn't help that I do play the back tees mostly at 6800+ yards. :)

Somehow managed my only birdie yesterday on the #1 HCP hole yesterday. Streak is at 8 rounds

Got 3 birdies on the back nine today. String up to 3 now.

2 birdies today, both on the front 9. Streak is at 4 rounds now.

Now at 2

Starting a new streak today. 1 birdie.

Boy it's been a few rounds since I had my last birdie but I finally dropped one in yesterday. I've had plenty of attempts that ended in pars so I am happy in that reguard but it was nice to get one to drop.

I only played nine yesterday due to congestion on the course, but I squeaked out a birdie in my abbreviated round. I hit what was probably the best 7 iron I've ever hit to about 5 feet on a par 3...and actually made the putt. My count is now up to a whopping two rounds in a row with a bird.

Back to zero -none yesterday

Restarted the streak with one today on 9.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Streak moves on to 27. Hit one green on the front and missed a 7 footer for bird. Starting the back I was thinking the streak might end today, but made 3 birdies on the back to keep it rolling.

Streak moves on to 27. Hit one green on the front and missed a 7 footer for bird. Starting the back I was thinking the streak might end today, but made 3 birdies on the back to keep it rolling.
27?!?! Good lord that's impressive

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Two birds today to get back up to 9 rounds. Slowly crawling back up towards Milk Man and Canadan.

Back