How many THPers have you met in person?

Currently 9 - all through the Dream Foursome in November. Although that number will go up this year as I will be playing with the THPers in my area.

I believe the # is at 27 between two events and local players and vacation last year.

I have probably met around 15 or so. Meeting up with THPers is always fun and look forward to teeing up with some this summer.

THinking back to the early days and non THP gatherings, I am probably over 100 easy

0 😢 looking to change that and get together with CO thp-er’s this spring/summer!

Yes! We will be playing this spring and I was thinking Stone Ridge would be a fun track to play

sounds great, I'm in River Falls so that's really close for me!

Somewhere between 20-30 of the UK and European members during our gatherings

Sadly a lot of them are no longer active but we have some newer UK members so hopefully we can arrange some gatherings again soon when the situation allows

Definitely going to try and arrange something with @HarlettoScara though (y)

I've meet more than 30 and closing in on 40 THPers! So many more to meet and ideally play golf with and raise a glass post round.

Yes! We will be playing this spring and I was thinking Stone Ridge would be a fun track to play

I played it last summer for the first time and it's one of the better public courses in the Twin Cities IMO. Look forward to it!

They've all been successful in avoiding me so far.

A lot. Probably in the neighborhood of 100, a lot of which are no longer active on the forum.

3. Hoping to change that come spring. If anyone in the DMV wants to up their numbers I’m game.

9 i believe.

42 so far.

Same guess as a few others. Around 100? Probably a little over? Several are sadly no longer active.

Back