How much do you pay for greens fees?

I pay $50 CDN to walk my course on weekends. That is 20% off the regular rate due to my discount card. A cart would be another $18. Average cost in this area is around $75. I don't think much at $100, but anything more than that better be a nice course.

I pay $50 CDN to walk my course on weekends. That is 20% off the regular rate due to my discount card. A cart would be another $18. Average cost in this area is around $75. I don't think much at $100, but anything more than that better be a nice course.
If I’m paying $100 or more for a round of golf, I want to hear angels singing while I’m standing on the first tee. :LOL:

Surprisingly, I seem to paying the same 30-45 for the last twenty years. If you play in the afternoon, there's always good deals in most of NC. Is golf now or similar worth it?

Since I retired I only play week days. In the mornings is $22 to walk with the senior rate. A cart is $16 more. In the afternoons 18 holes with a cart is $27. That is at the course I play most the time. There are a couple courses within half an hour from me. One is a similar rate. The other is around ten bucks more.

One caveat, my grandson works in the pro shop at my usual course so his boss lets him give family the afternoon rate in the mornings. But since I play with him most the time its in the afternoon after he gets off work. He gets me the senior afternoon walking rate for $18 and I share a cart with him at no cost. I keep telling him he's got the best job ever. :cool:

I use Golf Now and usually get the hot deals when I am not playing at my home course

Today and tomorrows round have cost me £20 to play both courses (£8 & £12)

on avg i pay around $25ish i rarely play on the weekends.

$19.00 walking on Base week days. $23.00 walking Sat & Sun

$35.00 with cart at my home course in town..

A course here has actually increased prices due to so many tee times being booked. Crazy the amount of golf being played. It also see unless you see an absurd deal on GG or GN, 48-60 is normal.

I pay $130 a year to get a $20 discount. $35 to walk 18 at the weekend.

Back