How much does watching football mean to you?

Bye bye football

It would be easy. I’ve watched my Bucs win a couple SBs. I’d quit watching for less than $5m.

The only thing that would be difficult is if a once in a generation player like Barry Sanders came along and I couldn’t watch him. That would be tough.

Watching football means the world to me. It's not just about the game itself; it's about the camaraderie, the shared excitement, and the sense of belonging. Reminds me of those Saturday mornings spent with my dad, cheering for our favorite Premier League teams. The memories we've created over the years are priceless. Football brings people together in ways nothing else can. It's more than just a sport; it's a passion, a way of life.

Love football , but by the terms of the Op
I can’t watch it but can still know and listen to it ….

Also topically my team has won the Grandfinal last year and as we speak the reigning Premiers . Also the season starts on Thursday ) ….

I think I could live with it ,,, 5 million your money equates to 7.6 Aud .

Instant retirement … and holidays …
Which means couldn’t attend it anyway lol ..

Iam in )

I'd do it for 50K.

Somethin' to do. If it went away forever I wouldn't miss it. And I had season tickets to Oregon Duck football games from 2001-2020.

I may be the crazy one but I wouldn’t. I love football. I get so much enjoyment from it. I love watching my team. I love watching other teams. I love fantasy football. I love betting on games. I love the offseason. Everything about it. The highs and lows of the games and how much even a random regular season game means.

This amount gets me thinking maybe but not quite my number.

A major part of my job is watching football, waiting for someone to get hurt. 5mil would let me retire so I would take it in a heartbeat!

When the guy shows up with the $5 million, we can talk. Until then, I’m watching my team.

Well it depends is that ALL FOOTBALL including college and Pro. Well I stopped watching pro a long time ago, no money required.

Now if this means it includes college football, then I say see ya SEC..

Well it depends is that ALL FOOTBALL including college and Pro. Well I stopped watching pro a long time ago, no money required.

Now if this means it includes college football, then I say see ya SEC..
All of it. NFL, NCAA, RockFL, etc.

I love watching my team play whether in-person or on TV. But, $5M is $5M and I'd take it.

$5M to not do what I'm already not doing? I'm in :D

NFL no problem.
College ball - it would be tough but for even $1M I’d do it. $5M no brainer.

Yes for 5M i would give up watching pretty much anything i currently watch.

It would be hard but I'd take the money.

I’d cash in for much less. I seem to watch less and less other than a passing fancy over the last 10-15 years. For price i could find the rest up without a second thought.

If it wasn't for watching my son would be a no brainer. With that in mind, would be a brutal decision I'm glad I don't have to make.

I would take 5 mil and watch hockey on my yacht

I'd take the 5 mil, turn in my season tickets and go back to listening on the radio like we had to do when I was a kid. Home games I'd likely listen from our tailgate spot just outside the stadium

I’d give up watching all sports including golf for $5M. It would take more than that for me to give up playing golf or other hobbies such as skiing or boating for the rest of my life.

My tv would be unplugged before the check even cleared. I'd miss Duck football, but it would free up a few more fall Saturdays for golf.

No. That would mean I couldnt watch my kids play and thats some of the more enjoyable moments in life for me

Back