How much fruit do you eat?

Not as much but getting there.
I just recovered from a stomach bug so my stomach is delicate about everything.

I do eat a banana almost daily.

Pretty much most work days I have either an apple, banana, or a few mandarin oranges.

Berries once daily

Cantaloupe and mush melon just about every morning. Apple once or twice a week.

At least a couple pieces a day. Apples, bananas are the go-to. Clementines and pears currently in the rotation and sitting on my desk right next to me. Good luck

I eat fruit all of the time. I love all kinds, just depends on the season. You name it, I eat it. I ❤️🍏🍎🍐🍊🍋🍌🍉🍇🫐🍓🥝🥥🍍🥭🍑🍒🍈

Bananas have plenty of fiber.
About 3 grams per banana but I’d much rather eat an avocado that has triple the amount of fiber and only about 1 grams of sugar vs 14 grams in a banana. I have type 2 diabetes in my family history so I try to avoid anything like fruit juice, grapes, pineapples, bananas, and many other fruits that will spike sugar levels. I don’t have a sweet tooth so it’s easy for me to avoid high sugar foods and stick to more proteins and fats in my diet.

Absolute tons. I'm trying to think what we have right now in the fridge or the counter. Red and Green grapes, blackberries, apples, oranges, blueberries, banana and avocado.

We buy whatever clam shells are on sale, and always have a stock of oranges, apples and banana's at home. We go through like 2 dozen a week it seems though, I swear I buy a bunch every 3 days.

I also have Luxardo and Maraschino cherries if those count. =)

It's so expensive, but it's the natural sugar that I would rather have my kids eat (along with the other health benefits) rather than junk food when they need a sweet fix.

We take fruit everywhere with us too for snacks.

Not nearly enough. Definitely need more.
But I have an apple every day without fail. The perfect lazy food.

A grapefruit a day.

I love fruit (especially bananas), but try to stick with berries and watermelon.

Not enough! Since the beginning of the year I've tried to eat two fruits a day! So far, so good. Although I have absolutely no idea if it's having any positive affects on my health.

I usually eat an apple a day. I used to eat a dessert everynight (ice cream, candy bar, cookies etc, so really healthy obviously) and in my quest to not be an obese monster I traded that for a piece of fruit and a yogurt or protein bar.

Depending on time of year I might trade out the apple (cosmic crisp is my favorite) for a bunch of grapes or a pluot.

A lot. Should be more. My year long favorites are pink lady apples, bananas, strawberries, grapes. Seasonal are watermelons, peaches, and satsumas.

I eat hard boiled eggs, almonds and fruit, lots of fruit, bananas, apples, citrus, kiwis and pomegranates. snacking all day. Big greens salad for dinner every day. And I somehow became a fat old turd.

I have mango juice every morning, but get plenty of lime juice in my rum and cokes.

Back