How much fruit do you eat?

I usually have a banana after exercising and usually an apple with lunch. I might pick on some grapes in the fridge when they are there.

I have been on a diet for seven weeks and have been eating more than usual. Grapes apples and oranges

I generally have a banana or some berries nearly every day. I also eat dried fruit (apricots, mangoes and pineapple).

I also eat plenty of apples in season.

Any time I can find Cotton Candy Grapes in the grocery store, I buy them. So freaking good.

Not as much in the winter but I eat it pretty regularly in the summer. Berries, grapes, peaches. I’ll eat most fruits but not apples

Start the day with an Oikos Pro 20g protein, throw a hand full of blueberries in it and top it off with granola. Awesome and super easy breakfast.

None, but I do drink a big glass of Dole Pineapple, Orange, Banana juice every morning with breakfast, so I figure I’m good.

Daily, right now it’s banana for breakfast with yogurt. Orange or apple for snack.

Berries are terrible here during the winter but once spring hits I’ll move to berries. I could crush some huckleberries or blackberries right now.

I would say 1.5 pieces. I have a banana every morning and probably half the time have another piece during the day.

Does a daily fruit flavoured vitamin D gummy count?!

Not nearly enough fruits (and veggies) here. Got to fix that.

A good bit. I enjoy it. My usual breakfast is fruit, Oikos, granola. Usually strawberries, blueberries, blackberries. I usually always have bananas as well.

I usually consume 3 pounds of bananas per week.... which is about 1 banana a day... Costco is hard to beat... I also love berries but switch up week to week... blueberries this week.

1-2 per day, depending on how you count it. Banana, orange or mandarin as fruits. But most of the consumption is berries. Red and black currants, blueberries and cloudberries mostly. We get boatloads of them from family and buy some blueberry each fall.

I would say quite a bit albeit in a smoothie or açaí bowl option. Does that count?

Usually a banana and apple each day and when in season a few grapes after dinner.

Eat at least 2 servings of fruit each day.

I have to reply again.

I forgot I have a 1/3 cup of blueberries every 2 days in a bowl of rolled oats.

I just took a big swig of Dayquil, which is orange, so....

I eat a lot of bananas, oranges and grapefruit. Not a fan of apples. Pears are good as well.

Not often and when I do its really only apples when they are in season in the fall and sometimes blueberries. Many common fruits such as grapes and bananas are high in sugar and low in fiber and not something I want in my diet. If you count avocados and/or tomatoes as fruits, I eat them almost every day.

Some sort of melon for breakfast, maybe an orange or banana later in the day.

Not often and when I do its really only apples when they are in season in the fall and sometimes blueberries. Many common fruits such as grapes and bananas are high in sugar and low in fiber and not something I want in my diet. If you count avocados and/or tomatoes as fruits, I eat them almost every day.
Bananas have plenty of fiber.

Back