How much would/do you pay for a golf shirt?

How much would/do you pay for a golf shirt?

• Total voters
For most shirts I have a pretty firm cap around $30-$35, I will go over that for something very nice or extra special, but not more than $60 usually

Did you shop at the Hideaway?

Voted $45-$64, but truthfully if the shirt is at the upper end of that scale or higher I'm waiting for a sale. In addition to sales prices on individual items, it's not unusual to see bundled sales such as BOGO, or variations buy one, get the second at 50% off. So be on the lookout for those kinds of deals.

Voted $45-$64, but truthfully if the shirt is at the upper end of that scale or higher I'm waiting for a sale.

I'm generally the same.

Rights now, I’m at $30’ish...I rarely buy ANY shirt over $50

$25-$44 is a nice comfortable range. I'll go higher if it's a shirt I really want, but that's the exception rather than the rule.

For the most part I’m a sale shopper. If I see something I really like or want a shirt from a specific place (hideaway) i would pay more.

I try to keep my shopping to low prices.

I don’t really want to spend more than $50. Luckily
I have an outlet with an Under Armour store where I can get shirts for less than that. Was having a snoop around the clothing at my local golf mart the other week, and shirts were pushing nearly $100! No way am I paying that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back