How much would/do you pay for a golf shirt?

How much would/do you pay for a golf shirt?

• Total voters
I don't think I've ever payed over $30 for a polo and even at that price I have to think about it for a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to find mine on sale. I normally pay in the range of 29.99-39.99.

I just can't bring myself to spend much more than $40 or so on a polo. I don't need something so bad that I have to spend more. I usually buy my shirts from Gmamasgolf or similar stores. I also like the Under Armour outlet.

$25 to $44 errr time. I stay slightly behind the trends to get deals!

I don't know why but the price of golf shirts drives me crazy. They have more tech in the materials than the Ralph Lauren polos I wear, but I just get mad having to pay so much. My preferred price is $30-$50, but can't seem to find anything I like for < $65.

Ive paid $80 but i like to find deals. Most are sub $50

Few times a year I'll rack up at the Puma outlet stores. Nice golf shirts and shorts anywhere from 30-60% off.

50 tops but i have to love it , i have 3 kids all less than 12 , they get all the good stuff but i like it that way

I voted for 45-64. However I tend to get my clothes at end of season closeout so I am wearing this year's stuff next year but paying a lot less. I love it when I can get shorts and shirts for 5 bucks each.

If it's not on a clearance rack probably won't buy it...I'm in the $25 or less club but have gone over from time to time here. Just not into cloths that much.

I voted for the $45-64 range, but I think most of my shirts are in the $25 range. If I see a shirt I have to have $70 is no problem, but do you ever see a shirt you really have to have?

most of my shirts are the $20 ben hogans from Walmart which are actually really good quality

Max I'd spend is about $60 but I'd really have to want the shirt

With Ross, TJ Maxx, JC Penney's and Kohl's I usually stay under $20 and have plenty of choices. Unless it would guarantee to lower my scores I can's see paying > $30. Save my money for green fees and other equipment.

For just run of the mill golf shirts for I'm trying not to spend over $40. I shop the sales rack when I need to stock up. But if I go to a special course I'll pay over a $100. But for weekend wear, I'm shopping at the Rack

if i absolutely wanted it, not sure what id pay.
on average though im in the $45-64

If I can't get it under $50, then I won't. Recently though, it's been even less than that. Around $30 or lower if I can.

60ish I guess. I'll blow a lot more that that on a decent polo shirt, but when it comes to golf, I guess I'm quite cheap LOL.

Totally depends on the shirt for me and how badly I want it. Average probably $65. I've spent as little as $30 and as much as $110.

I'm not going to lie, most of my shirts are less than $25 off eBay. But I've bought one from WeKoPa... think it was around $65 after discount (due to staying at resort).. also spent over $50 on one from the Philadelphia Cricket Club.. that was with a 20% discount for volunteering at the Senior Players. I'd spend up to $70 on a shirt I like from a nice course/club.

If I am at a course and want to get a souvenir shirt, I will pay upwards of $75. Otherwise, I won't pay more than $30.

If I am replacing shirts, I will search out sales, clearance items, and discount houses for good prices.

Examples - I picked up 7 golf shirts for $120 last year. I picked up a shirt from Shadow Creek that, on sale and with a little discussion, cost me $50.

I went with the cheapest as I can get all the shirts I want online for under $20 from the various online discounters. I have paid more in stores only when they were deals to good to pass up.

I'm pretty frugal when it comes to clothes, other than shoes or ski clothing. Not many of my golf shirts were over $35. Unfortunately my wife and daughters don't own any article of clothing that costs $35.

pretty lucky, have an outlet mall about an hour away, can at nice shirts at great prices, $25-$40 for top line shirts, nice when they are on the clearance rack and they are stocking it when you walk in and have first pick, happened to me twice!

I have paid $85 for a shirt and that is about as high as I will go.
It is also pretty rare that I will go that high.

Saw the Ryder Cup shirts tonight at Golf Galaxy and was interested until I saw the price tag.

A little over a bill. On average though, $35

Back