MistyKeene

Today is the Day
Reaction score
Handicap
:)
Hello! Good to meet ya'll! Looking forward to being on here. Hope everyone has a great day!

Welcome. Glad you found us. We have some exciting contests going on right now, so make sure you check out the contest section of the site.

Welcome to THP! Claire, Soxy, GG ('s), Julie, CG, Rice, Koko and Boo will be ecstatic! (Sorry if I missed anyone!)

Bienvenidos a THP (just to be different)!

Welcome to THP! Claire, Soxy, GG ('s), Julie, CG, Rice, Koko and Boo will be ecstatic! (Sorry if I missed anyone!)

^^^^^^^ What he said. Welcome! (I can think of a couple of fellows who'd like to see another woman from Texas here as well.)

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Welcome to THP!

Hodwy back! Welcome!!

^^^^^^^ What he said. Welcome! (I can think of a couple of fellows who'd like to see another woman from Texas here as well.)

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Good afternoon! Yes, I am glad I found you all! I love having a place to go to talk about golf. :act-up:

I took up golf about 4 years ago when I was in law school. I was looking for something to do BESIDES study and deal with legal-related issues. I did not have any exposure to it while growing up. I absolutely love it and now play any time I can with my work schedule!

I live in Dallas, TX. I love living here because you play golf ALMOST year around. I'm just now getting to the point where I am taking golfing trips. In August, I'm going to Hawaii for the first time. I'd love if someone has pointers of where to try to play or who has the best golf discounts etc! I'll be staying in Maui.

Can't wait to meet all of ya'll more! If you follow twitter, I'm there with the user name of mistykeene.

you can also follow us at hackersparadise

I visit the DFW area 2 or 3 times a year. I golf with local lawyers, and judges sometimes when I am there. If interested, I'll let you now our schedule next time I am there. The joke is I am with my financial advisor, who's friends are a judge and lawyer. If I win the nassau, the lawyer will find a loop hole, and the judge find against me, and the financial advisor still has to pay off the bet at the 19th hole. I can't win.......:bicker:

I visit the DFW area 2 or 3 times a year. I golf with local lawyers, and judges sometimes when I am there. If interested, I'll let you now our schedule next time I am there. The joke is I am with my financial advisor, who's friends are a judge and lawyer. If I win the nassau, the lawyer will find a loop hole, and the judge find against me, and the financial advisor still has to pay off the bet at the 19th hole. I can't win.......:bicker:

Hahaha - ya'll sound like fun to golf with :golf:! Yes, I'd love to have more golf partners in the area. Please do contact me when you are in the DFW area. I'm a trial lawyer too, so I'll be the other lawyer to argue and maybe we will get the judge to rule in our favor this time!

Sounds like a plan. BTW, the FA usually pays for everything.........:clapp:

Hahaha - ya'll sound like fun to golf with :golf:! Yes, I'd love to have more golf partners in the area. Please do contact me when you are in the DFW area. I'm a trial lawyer too, so I'll be the other lawyer to argue and maybe we will get the judge to rule in our favor this time!

Back