Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

I plan on having something to say about this brother

I know you do, my man. I wasn't necessarily speaking to which team wins (obviously the MVP will come from the winning team), but I'm talking about the prep work to improve your game, helping your teammates get ready, the social media aspect of things, and forum activity.

I know you do, my man. I wasn't necessarily speaking to which team wins (obviously the MVP will come from the winning team), but I'm talking about the prep work to improve your game, helping your teammates get ready, the social media aspect of things, and forum activity.
Dude, we're going to have a blast getting there. 16 guys, 2 Teams, 1 goal. Fun

Winning the MVP would be unreal, it's hard to imagine all that you would get to experience. If I make the team, I will be gunning hard to be named MVP! Put in the time and effort and see what happens!

Winning the MVP would be unreal, it's hard to imagine all that you would get to experience. If I make the team, I will be gunning hard to be named MVP! Put in the time and effort and see what happens!

Not that I wouldn't like to win it but the MVP is trivial compared to getting to be part of this experience. It's going to fabulous, IMHO, for the fortunate few! Good luck to all as we wait for the final answers!

Not that I wouldn't like to win it but the MVP is trivial compared to getting to be part of this experience. It's going to fabulous, IMHO, for the fortunate few! Good luck to all as we wait for the final answers!
I call B/S. There s nothing...NOTHING trivial about that MVP Experience.

Winning the MVP would be icing on the cake. Such an amazing opportunity. Can't wait for Monday to get here.

I call B/S. There s nothing...NOTHING trivial about that MVP Experience.

I'm sure once I get selected my attitude would change. At this point, the MVP, is still a secondary goal. If I get in watch my dust!! Haha

I agree winning MVP would be icing on the cake but whether I am in or out I will do all I can to support this great event as well as team NE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want the MVP. I hope the guys on my team want it as much as I do.

hopefully I get the chance to deny this want :alien: I not only want it I dream about it. its a chance of a lifetime.

nothing trivial about an awesome trip to a great sponsor to get to learn from the best. It sone of the few things that's constantly on my mind and I'm not even sure I'll have a chance at it

Gotta get in first before I can start dreaming of claiming the title of MVP. On the flip side talk about an experience for the ages.

I want the MVP. I hope the guys on my team want it as much as I do.

I am sure everyone would like to win the MVP; it provides an opportunity that few ever get to experience. Right now I am just working on my game and trying to improve knowing things will ultimately fall in place if I do what I am supposed to do.

Hoping to be a captains pick, and be in the discussion for MVP. Cool opportunity to visit TT!

The suspense continues to build for this great event. I'm so looking forward to see who will be filling out all these great teams.
Best of luck to all the hopefulls!

Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Pretty cool tweet from True Temper!

I WANT the MVP!

just a thought, even those of us that our region was not in an event, lets still show some twitter love to @truetempergolf they are an amazing sponsor

Who's still working towards this awesome opportunity?

Who's still working towards this awesome opportunity?

I am I am I am.
I kid, kind of, but as someone that has experienced this, and knows what the lucky 3 are in store for, its going to be impressive.

I will describe it in a unique way that a wise man (The Dean of THP) once said. Sometimes when you have a passion for something, you want to be inside the bubble, inside the fish tank and learn the nuances of different sides of that passion. This is that opportunity. We are not talking about a small company and a visit at a THP Event with other THPers. This is a small intimate setting, where 3 people will get to see the largest shaft company in the world, the people behind it and one of the coolest robots ever. Couple that with seeing how the facility works (something tour players dont even see) and then indulge on some Memphis food with the team and more.

Its going to be a pretty special trip.

I am I am I am.
I kid, kind of, but as someone that has experienced this, and knows what the lucky 3 are in store for, its going to be impressive.

I will describe it in a unique way that a wise man (The Dean of THP) once said. Sometimes when you have a passion for something, you want to be inside the bubble, inside the fish tank and learn the nuances of different sides of that passion. This is that opportunity. We are not talking about a small company and a visit at a THP Event with other THPers. This is a small intimate setting, where 3 people will get to see the largest shaft company in the world, the people behind it and one of the coolest robots ever. Couple that with seeing how the facility works (something tour players dont even see) and then indulge on some Memphis food with the team and more.

Its going to be a pretty special trip.

I'm a tool and build it kind of guy. So this will be right up my alley! I find it fascinating from the R&D through production. Add in great food it sounds awesome!

Back