Hybrids with a Fade Bias?

I really like the Bridgestone J36 hybrids, they come with the Adila VS shaft and are neutural. ebay may have some for a good price.

I've not found the Heavy Hybrid to be a hooker.

Rescue 11 is straight biased and you can adjust it to draw.

Adams PNT2--This is a tour head but can easily be found on Ebay. Very nice head. More iron like than wood like
Adams A12 Pro--- I really like this head as well. Not the most forgiving but I liked the feel of this when I hit it
Titleist 910H--I really like this hybrid. Very nice look at address and is adjustable for your preference

Out of those I would go for a used PNT2. There is a retail hybrid that Adams had that says it is the PNT2 and this is not the hybrid I am talking about.

I dont know of any off the top of my head but i'm sure if you were to get a hybrid with an adjustable head you could dial in what your looking for.

I went from an r7 rescue to my current rescue 11 to eliminate the hook and it worked. I have it set to the neutral setting I now it a slight fade with my normal swing and really have to try and hook it to get it to turn over.

Picked up an Adams Pro Gold Tour Prototype Boxer Hybrid the other day, and I can say that it might be the best 30 dollars I have ever spent golf wise. It is just a beast in every sense of the word, and is ultra accurate for me.

I've probably ranted on about these a lot but they're awesome. The FT hybrid comes in neutral, draw and fade bias, I have the neutral and I love it
6932806298_181ea7e20a.jpg

Back