I’m RPP and this is...

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
If you’re familiar with the TV show Psych (from where my username is derived), then you’re familiar with the musings of fake psychic real detective Shawn Spencer and his partner Burton Guster and that’s how I came up with the title for this thread... Anyway, I figured I’d start this for various milestones like it being one year since I joined THP! Everyone was welcoming on day one and that hasn’t changed a bit in the year since I’ve been here. Looking forward to many more!

Happy anniversary dude, love how you’ve jumped all the way into the deep end!

If you’re familiar with the TV show Psych (from where my username is derived), then you’re familiar with the musings of fake psychic real detective Shawn Spencer and his partner Burton Guster and that’s how I came up with the title for this thread... Anyway, I figured I’d start this for various milestones like it being one year since I joined THP! Everyone was welcoming on day one and that hasn’t changed a bit in the year since I’ve been here. Looking forward to many more!

Binged that with my daughter 2 weeks ago!
Glad to have you here! 😎

Happy Anniversary glad you are here. Always fun reading your posts.

I still remember the day you were picked for the 2020 Grandaddy and thought it was awesome with how short of a time you'd been here. Now seeing it's been a year, it seems like a lot longer than that! You've been a very positive addition to the forum and I'm pumped to meet you in person soon!

Happy Anniversary dude!!!

Welcome to THP!

Oh wait ....

Congrats on the milestone!!!

Congrats on one year!

Happy Anniversary!

Congrats on the one year!!! :thumb:

Happy Anniversary.

I respect all THPers who appreciate the enormous contributions television has made to the classics.

But you probably already knew that.

Congrats!

Congrats on the milestone! I can’t believe it’s been 1 year exactly for me as well! I’ve learned so much and have virtually met some great people on here. I’ve been lucky enough to meet 2 THPers in person (@fairwaynut and @J.B. Cobb III ) and look forward to the day when we can have larger gatherings. I enjoy your threads and humor @RealPretendPsychic. One year down and many more to go!

Congrats on the milestone! I can’t believe it’s been 1 year exactly for me as well! I’ve learned so much and have virtually met some great people on here. I’ve been lucky enough to meet 2 THPers in person (@fairwaynut and @J.B. Cobb III ) and look forward to the day when we can have larger gatherings. I enjoy your threads and humor @RealPretendPsychic. One year down and many more to go!

It's been a pleasure playing golf with you this last summer also. (y)

Congrats on your anniversary, always enjoy reading your posts!

Happy THPday!!! Glad you're here.

Happy Anniversary! I enjoy and appreciate your contributions to the board.

I appreciate the kind words from everyone for my THP anniversary. THP has allowed me to dive headfirst into golf and rekindle my love for the game. I didn’t think I’d be back in this thread so soon, but it looks like this will be my 10,000th post! 🤯 I’m sure there have been a number of bad takes in those posts, and I appreciate everyone putting up with my nonsense or calling me out on it! I try not to take myself too seriously and I like to think of THP as a place to share my struggles and successes and talk about the great game of golf (and some other stuff). It’s shaping up to be a blockbuster golf year for me and I look forward to taking you with me on the journey and hopefully getting out on the course with a few of you too!

I appreciate the kind words from everyone for my THP anniversary. THP has allowed me to dive headfirst into golf and rekindle my love for the game. I didn’t think I’d be back in this thread so soon, but it looks like this will be my 10,000th post! 🤯 I’m sure there have been a number of bad takes in those posts, and I appreciate everyone putting up with my nonsense or calling me out on it! I try not to take myself too seriously and I like to think of THP as a place to share my struggles and successes and talk about the great game of golf (and some other stuff). It’s shaping up to be a blockbuster golf year for me and I look forward to taking you with me on the journey and hopefully getting out on the course with a few of you too!
Just clicked on this thread and then look and saw you were at 10,000 posts. Scrolled down and here is said post. My big question to you is how do you find time to golf?:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, Congrats on the milestone. I'm trailing you big time as I became active the beginning of last January and am still a little shy of 2500 post.

Back