I actually now want Rory to win...something

camden_kid

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
His depressing face and demeanour is brutal to watch tournament after tournament. Especially, when he gets so much coverage even if he's way back from the leaders or 3-putting a 2 footer.

I'd like to give the guy a break and put a smile on his face. Even if that means winning a Major. I actually want others to win them but I'm not sure how much more I can take of his sour puss.

What say thee?

Last edited:
Rather see Will win 😂

I would like to see Rory win another Major.

I do believe we are in the minority with this take.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rory win another one. Think it would make for some interesting discussion and would be happy for him if we won another one. He's taken an unfair amount of vitriol the last few years.

Sad Friends Tv GIF

I'd like to see him win in April so we can stop hearing about the career grand slam....or will that make it worse if he completes it? 🤔

I'd like to see him win in April so we can stop hearing about the career grand slam....or will that make it worse if he completes it? 🤔
Very good point.

GIF by Giphy QA

I’m sick of Rory and starting to root against him.

I’m sick of Rory and starting to root against him.
I'm sick of him. But I'd rather see a happy golfer than a depressing one.

I'm sick of him. But I'd rather see a happy golfer than a depressing one.
I’m not worried about Rory’s happiness. If he’s not happy it’s his own damn fault. He can literally do whatever he wants every single day.

It wouldn’t bother me to see Rory win. Heck, let’s say the Masters (THIS year).

He’s just too good a golfer to NOT win… don’t know what’s getting in his way but I’m guessing family, golf and non-golf business requirements are pulling him in many directions…. like a lot of these guys.

Pro sports, especially an individual sport like golf, requires a high level of selfishness (IMO).

If you can’t compartmentalize, and put some other very important aspects of your life out of mind, and focus solely on your game, I’m guessing it’s incredibly tough to win with any regularity. Especially golfers we might expect to win often (Rory, Jordan, etc..)

His depressing face and demeanour is brutal to watch tournament after tournament. Especially, when he gets so much coverage even if he's way back from the leaders or 3-putting a 2 footer.

I'd like to give the guy a break and put a smile on his face. Even if that means winning a Major. I actually want others to win them but I'm not sure how much more I can take of his sour puss.

What say thee?
south park my posts GIF

I wouldn't mind seeing Rory win another one. Think it would make for some interesting discussion and would be happy for him if we won another one. He's taken an unfair amount of vitriol the last few years.
He has brought the vitriol on himself. All his hard takes on LIV and his CONSTANT whining about the setup, conditions, hole design, etc.
I used to be a big fan. Now I love to root against him because he is such a crybaby about everything.
Dude you get paid millions of dollars to play a game most people daydream all week at work about maybe getting one round in a week or month on some half assed Muni.

Never Gonna Happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

The only person I want to see win a Major more than Rory is Rickie.

The only person I want to see win a Major more than Rory is Rickie.
I would like to see Rickie win his first vs Rory ending his drought.

Maybe Rory winning again is a good thing, i don't know.... and frankly, i don't want to know. It's a market i could do without

1708372931609.jpeg

Back