I Had a Cigar with a Beauty

I think its disgusting. Ive dated women who were smokers and every time I kissed them all I could taste was cigarette smoke and when I was around them it made my clothes smell like cigarette smoke.

An old girlfriend came back during Christmas break from UC Davis smoking cigars. We had relationship problems, but her cigar-smoking that made my decision a little easier. I broke up with her a day or two later.

You think a woman with a cigar looks hot? How does she taste? You really want to kiss her after she smokes a cigar?

My wife will have a cigar with me when we are watching football or out on the golf course.... Do I think she looks hot?....Yep, tall brunette with curly hair--can't beat 'em. How does she taste?...I question her taste, for some reason she seems to dig me....Do I want to kiss her after? Yep, during too.

My wife will have a cigar with me when we are watching football or out on the golf course.... Do I think she looks hot?....Yep, tall brunette with curly hair--can't beat 'em. How does she taste?...I question her taste, for some reason she seems to dig me....Do I want to kiss her after? Yep, during too.

I was wondering when you'd chime in - I remember you told me that your wife smokes cigars with you.

Do you guys like when women like to smoke cigars/pipes? I had a conversation with a woman who said she thought it was not very feminine, but she still liked to do it. I personally love to have a cigar with a beautiful lady.

What do you ladies think? Do you like when men smoke?

I had a very pretty lady friend over yesterday and we talked while smoking cigars. It was wonderful.
:thumb: Nice going Setho!

I think it is time for the purchase of two extra fine cigars, be sure to get significantly better quality than the every day smokes.

You casually display them on the coffee-table, and when she brings the subject up next time she is over, your line is going to be: "For afterwards."

Good luck! :D

I went to a cigar event this evening (Pete Johnson is in town, always a good time), there were a few women at the shop having cigars, but most of them were regulars.

:thumb: Nice going Setho!

I think it is time for the purchase of two extra fine cigars, be sure to get significantly better quality than the every day smokes.

You casually display them on the coffee-table, and when she brings the subject up next time she is over, your line is going to be: "For afterwards."

Good luck! :D

Thank you sir.

The "For afterward," cigars sounds like a fun idea for when I am married. I quit the premarital sexing a few months ago, but I will probably use that on my wedding night (whenever that may be). I will even tell my wife that a nice gentleman named v3.0 gave me the idea.
Perhaps I will buy some cognac soaked Trumps for my wedding.

I hope this doesn't drive this OT.

Rub it in J, rub it in.....

You could have come, one fella flew in from Ohio, another drove in from Louisiana, and another drove up from Ft Hood. It was a lot of fun. :bananadance:

OK. Someone has asked for pictures so I will give you some. The first is from a photoshoot with a random model and the second is of an old flame that has smoked cigars with me.

meandJSmoke.jpg

friends.jpg

Your old flame looks cute Seth - why did you let her go? The random model - not so much.

Hmm.. I don't really think it's hot, but at the same time, I'd think it was cool if a woman smoked the occasional cigar. What would be a turn off is if she was a cigar chain smoker.. bleh..:eek:

Women is scarfs are nice too :clapp: Thanks for the pics SethO!

Your old flame looks cute Seth - why did you let her go? The random model - not so much.

The random model was not pretty at all IMO. But it is a pic of me smoking a cigar with a woman. I will see if I can find one with another model.

She was/is pretty indeed.

OK, I found one more from the photoshoot. This may seem like a strange pose, but the photographer told me to put her in a headlock.

MishaAndI.jpg

*please note that I am not trying to brag on myself. I am short and not all that good looking. I guess I just have a good personality (or maybe it is because I have a job and a car haha).

OK, I found one more from the photoshoot. This may seem like a strange pose, but the photographer told me to put her in a headlock.

MishaAndI.jpg

*please note that I am not trying to brag on myself. I am short and not all that good looking. I guess I just have a good personality (or maybe it is because I have a job and a car haha).

Director? Suuuuure SethO lol

Back