*Update*

*Update*

Hello. I thought i would post an update to my stolen bike scenario as it may apply to someone else in the future.
My insurance company kicked a$$!!! I won't give them a plug publicly but if you really want to know who it is pm me.
My insurance company gave me full replacement value of my bike minus my deductible. They did not fight me at all and delivered the money to me within a few days. They first sent me a check for the depreciated amount which I could either keep or put into my new bike. Once I bought the bike I faxed them the receipt and they sent me a check for the remainder. It worked out great!!! Now I have my new Yeti 575 Pro Build!!! Here is the pic (sorry it is a little blury. The lighting coupled with my Crackberry cam provided for tough conditions).

2010Yeti575.jpg

Cool, Graz. Always nice to hear when someone puts a claim in and it all goes smoothly.

Cool, Graz. Always nice to hear when someone puts a claim in and it all goes smoothly.

x2 I've heard dozens of horror stories about the headache people have had making claims to their insurance company so it's nice to hear of a good experience.

Good job Graz, glad to hear it worked out. Now, How the heck do you find enjoyment on that thing, lol. I'd break a hip climbing on... preperation H for sure!

Good job Graz, glad to hear it worked out. Now, How the heck do you find enjoyment on that thing, lol. I'd break a hip climbing on... preperation H for sure!

It gets harder and harder every year. The day it hit thirty I sure seemed to get especially hard. That seat is not anywhere near comfortable either. :)

Congrats on getting it settled, glad to hear that it went well.

The new sled is sure nice. What're the specs on it?

Oh yeah, for a great saddle, it's an investment in time and future, but look at a Brooks. They take ages to break in, but will last for most of the rest of your life. Kind of like a King headset. :D

I think at this point, I would prefer a seat like this:

left_seat_intro_b.jpg

Or this:

bike-seat-769259.jpg

+1 to the brooks saddle. I've got one on both my road and mtn bikes. Once you break it in, fits like a pair of leather gloves, well maybe like a east german masseuse wearing leather gloves.

Back