"I never miss with the 7 Iron"

ketron10a

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Was watching Tin Cup last night and I love this scene!

So My question to all of you is:

What is you ultimate favorite club in the bag? Your "go-to" club when you're having a bad round and mishits and shanks loom all around you? 7i? Trusty wedge? A hybrid perhaps? An old comforting driver?

Currently in my bag I reach for the 7. In my old set I would reach for my 8i. Come on! Lets hear your answers!
images

full gap wedge for me. rarely hit a bad one with it - though this will probably cue up a hosel rocket next time...

It depends on distance, but I have confidence in my PW, 8I and 6I.

3 hybrid or 8 iron.

full gap wedge for me. rarely hit a bad one with it - though this will probably cue up a hosel rocket next time...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't you just hate that!? Like the announcers on TV talking about the field goal kicker..."Joe this guy is 8 for 8 on field goals beyond 40yds this year" (well **** you know he's gonna miss it now!)

5 wood and 58° wedge are my 2 very rarely miss clubs.

Hybrid for me. And 7 iron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full 9 iron. When I get to swing that on a par 3 I just know I'm gonna get pretty close.

Mine is 7I

Also my 7I is @ddec favorite club too

In my CF16s, I would probably say my 7 iron. However, in my new #staffproto set, the 8i is vying for that spot. Every shot I hit with it this past weekend was crisp and on the money.

8 iron for me

8I for me.

Driver - I would actually rather hit driver on a tight hole than to try and club down and play the percentages.
4h - Always felt comfortable with my Xrail
Tank Chipper - chipping when you don't have confidence is tough. This one is nice because I just treat it like a long putt

Seems to be my 6i for me.

Mine is 7I

Also my 7I is @ddec favorite club too

HAHA I Hate when someone else hits my clubs very well. Like NO! It's Mine! Don't Touch it!

My LW is always good to me. Old one was a 60°, and new one is 58°. Still treating me well.

9 Iron.

My lob wedge. 100 yards and in I can do anything with that club. Punch, flop, 3/4, half swing, punch hook, punch cut, draw, fade... You name it, I've played it.

I would have to say it would be my 4H.

VSeries Heavenwood... I really feel like I cannot miss with that club.

full swing 50 degree wedge. That is the most repeatable shot in my bag.

In my i200s 7i down through PW. In the W/S #StaffProto irons, I really feel comfortable with the 8i, so far.

love me my 6 iron. when everything else is going wrong I grab it and consistently get a good shot out of it.

Back