If 14 Club Rule Bumped to 16...

Since I only play 13 clubs as it is, I honestly don't know what I would add to get to 16. Extra driver?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Another utility iron (23*) And I switch my make up of wedges around a bit. Adding another Sand wedge with a different bounce and grind.

I would add a set sand wedge and set lob wedge for full swings and keep the regular wedges for pitches and chips/sand shots

I do this now. I carry the set lob wedge for fairway shots around 60 yards out and carry the PM Grind for s***s out of green side bunkers.

I would probably go with a mini driver and a 60 degree wedge.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

First thing would be a friggin pull cart so I'm not carrying all that weight! Probably carry 2 fw's instead of one and maybe a Cally UT

I'd add a 4w to gap between the 13° 3w and 20° 3h. Also a specialty wedge 62 - 64

I'd add some hybrids to make life easier in some rough

I would switch my 4w to 3w loft and add either Apex 2hybrid or heavenwood. Add 4th wedge - 60+ degree, but not sure I would actually need it.

A 64 and since there are so many trees on my course and I have no need for anything else I'd add a left handed 7 iron.

An extra wedge: 48 52 56 60 setup instead of my current 48 54 60
And a right handed 8 iron

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Switch from a 3h to a 2h, re bag the 3 iron and get me a left handed 6 iron

I honestly can't think of anything I would want to add to my bag. 14 is plenty and often there are a few clubs I never hit during a round.

Probably a 13 degree driver and a 62 degree wedge.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Maybe a 2 hybrid and the Cleveland smart sole s. I haven't had enough bunker practice lately.

I don't know which way I would go if I could add another 2 clubs as my bag is pretty well spread across the clubs I currently carry

Driver - 10.5
3W - 15
5W - 19
4i - 22

I could maybe add a mini-driver or something along the lines of a 21/22 degree hybrid to give me more options at the top end

At the other end of my bag my PW is 44 degrees and then I currently have 48/52/58 in my wedges so I would possibly crop the 58 and replace with a 56 and 60 to make up the 16 clubs

I do this now. I carry the set lob wedge for fairway shots around 60 yards out and carry the PM Grind for s***s out of green side bunkers.

Have you never been thrown off a course for this? :alien:

I would add a left handed 5 iron and a 47 degree wedge

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I would add a left handed 5 iron

I like this idea, especially with some of the places I end up. So I'm thinking a lefty 7i and 64* wedge or 7w.

I'd add a heavenwood and my set gap wedge. Actually trying to figure out what I can pull to add a heavenwood now.

Back