If price were no issue what ball would you play.

Keep gaming the PV1's. Predictable ball for me. I can easily switch over to the B330rx with no probs. Both are great balls and worth the $ imo.

Right now Chrome Soft. Only played 2 rounds but I love it so far.

Maybe the Srixon Z star XV but I have no reason to switch from the Q star and e6 I play now.

Bridgestone PHYZ

$100 a dozen

OK bro

I would still play whatever ball I wanted to play. Price is no object because I play the balls I find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrome soft

Chrome Soft.

Yellow chrome soft truvis, no question.

Probably try the XXIO balls. I like Z stars and I'm sure at that price they are decent. It woukd be nice to have a ball I never have to mark or double check if it's mine, because no one else plays it.

I play Duo and will play chrome soft soon. Five to ten years ago I would have said pro v1. It is of course a great ball but it is good to see so many good choices

Chrome soft or Srixon z

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Same ball as now - Chromesoft Truvis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going to try a dozen of the Truvis if for no other reason to see if the tech can help my putting.

b330/s, Chrome Soft, Pro V1x in order of my current preference. I have been playing all 3 for various reasons. I am by no means wealthy or even close, but cost is not an issue between any of these.

Anecdotal perspective on ball cost: Many golfers spend as much and even more on beer and drinks during and after a round than on golf balls, and yet they only complain about golf ball cost. $4.50 for a Pro V1x? No way! $6-10 for a local brew IPA that grows breasts? Heck yeah! Uh huh. :drinks:

b330/s, Chrome Soft, Pro V1x in order of my current preference. I have been playing all 3 for various reasons. I am by no means wealthy or even close, but cost is not an issue between any of these.

Anecdotal perspective on ball cost: Many golfers spend as much and even more on beer and drinks during and after a round than on golf balls, and yet they only complain about golf ball cost. $4.50 for a Pro V1x? No way! $6-10 for a local brew IPA that grows breasts? Heck yeah! Uh huh. :drinks:
Now I know why I like women that drink beer!?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

money is absolutely an issue for me, but i play the ball i want to play regardless. i don't stock up on them, but i also don't lose many (thank you orlando golf). most of mine get retired to shag bag. last year my ball of choice was the chromesoft, this year it is firmly b330s.

I dunno I really like the E5 - but money is no issue maybe XXIO

Chrome softs

Mostly ProV1 with the Chrome Soft Truvis thrown in now and then.

Since I'm not a great player I don't feel that the more expensive tour balls would benefit my game. Calloway Chrome Soft or Wilson/Staff Duo Spin.

Xxio to test out, b330rx or prov1x

Ones specifically built for me and fit to my swing.

Probably a Bridgestone B330 product.

Price is no issue and I play Pinnacle Soft. Not because it's only $16.00 per dozen, but because it feels great off all clubs, especially the driver and putter and it works with my slowing swing speed due to age and joint issues. I let feel and distance dictate the ball I play.

Chromesoft Truvis yellow. Like the yellow ball quite a bit and I like the Truvis. Will keep going through my stash of 2015 CS before I pick any of those up (losing 5 balls yesterday moved that date up considerably).

I play pretty much nothing but the pro v1x. But I'm considering trying the chrome soft of the b-330. Might pick up a sleeve of chrome softs at the course tomorrow and give em a test ride.

Back