If price were no issue what ball would you play.

I don't think price is a huge issue with golf balls for many of us here. I'll take my B330s or Chrome Soft •• over anything.

The ones that would listen to me.

Bridgestone B330

Wouldn't change my normal gamer

Snell My Tour, and luckily enough price is not really a problem at $31.99 a dozen. I like these as much as Pro V1 for about $12 less after shipping.

Bridgestone e6.

My current ball ProV1 or TaylorMade TPx

Same ball as now - Chromesoft Truvis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Callaway Chrome Soft

2016 Chrome Soft

B330 RX

Wouldn't change, happy with the Chrome Soft. It works for me.

Chromies.

Or Bridgestone B-330RX.

Bridgestone B330.

Probably the Z star. Though I'm really enjoying the Duo U

What I play TM TPX but the 330's are a close second but my brother plays those so it is just easier to play a different ball

B330RX which is handy, cause that's what I play now.

I'd probably do some long experimenting for many rounds wit different balls one at a time for several rounds each. But to be honest my game is not yet consistent enough to change using my e6 that I really like for a few reasons and been my ball for a couple/few years no.

Price being an issue, but I still play PRO V1's. Because I get them at lostgolfballs.com. Right now you can get 50% off your second dozen.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Maybe jump up to the W/S FG Tour but honestly, I really get along with the Duo and e6. Not much of a reason to change really.

Simple B330. I play it periodically but still play with the Chrome+ most of the time. Love them both.

Chrome soft.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Chrome soft, B330S, ProV1x, those are the balls I play when I'm splurging.

Back