If you could bring back one club from the past

Ping ISI Screen-Shot-2018-12-13-at-10.01.50-588x500.png

Ya mean like this one?

tFI1rlD.jpg

I played this one for a long time. One of my favorite clubs in the bag.
Don’t think I’ve seen that version before but yes similar one like that one! I posted a pic on the first page.

I'm torn between the first 2 loves of my life................

1997/98

Ping TiSi Titanium driver, 6* xtra stiff shaft

Callaway Great Big Bertha 6.5* xtra stiff shaft

They were so awesome and would hit the ball a mile.

Bridgestone J40 DPC irons. I loved those things.

Don’t think I’ve seen that version before but yes similar one like that one! I posted a pic on the first page.
I'm pretty sure I got my Driver and 3W in 1995 when they first came out. Mine has the S-90 Bubble stiff shaft in it. Lots of great memories hitting a ton of great shots with that club.

I've still got my J40 CBs, I'll never get rid of them.

Reactions: KEV
Callaway GBB2 3-wood. I loved that deep face, mini-driver look and it was a serious weapon for me back in the day.

I have a set that is almost in new condition. I may just have to bring them back - they are gorgeous! :unsure:

Reactions: KEV
The Adams Idea Pro Gold hybrid. Damn I loved those. I want them back.

That no-name bargain bin Metal headed Driver I gamed in the late 80's/early 90's. Shiny grip, shaft was curved about an inch and the head was about the size of a small apple. But I could put the ball anywhere I aimed it. Even after going "modern", I would still take it out once in awhile and rip it. What killed it? The modern 'squishy" ball. Tried it with a ProV1 and it was hysterical. On contact, it sounded like a balloon being dropped on a sidewalk, then would take off... then plummet back to earth like a dead quail. Just not meant to hit the newer technology. It wanted the 90/100 compression ball to be smashed with a face that had no 'trampoline effect". All of the energy in the new ball went to deforming and not recoil and distance.

Hogan Apex Edge Pro iron set

R7 Quad Tour Preferred, such a great driver.

taylormade v steel 5w, and taylormade r5 dual 3w. two of my favorite fairways ever.

Orlimar trimetal, was beastly with that during them days

R7 Quad. It was the last driver I had before everything went to the toaster on a stick size. Hit some of the best drives of my life with that driver. :love:

I had one of these and I was deadly with it. I won my first match with this putter by dropping a birdie in a sudden death playoff on a 35' putt 50 years ago. I got it with cereal box tops + S&H. It had the power of The Golden Bear in it. I could always count on it.

IMG_6385__19895.1545003430.1280.1200.jpg

The XR16 3wood as others mentioned was really my only Eleanor club. I know it’s still available but that’s one I really loved and would definitely “bring back from the past.”

I thought of another one that's not really an old club but one I loved. I wish Cobra would release another King LTD driver. That was one of my favorite drivers ever.

The fairway to have in the 90's......The Sonartec yes i still have one, BEAST of a club to this dayIMG_8724.jpeg

Back