If your current bag set-up was suddenly gone….?

I’d figure out a way to rebuild with as best I could the same clubs.

I would get fit and see where things shake out. I have a bias for Callaway woods and Mizuno irons, and would see if the fitting would continue to support that bias.

Even though I’m very happy with current set up I might take the opportunity and go full on DarkSpeed

I’d probably upgrade everything to newer models, otherwise I’m pretty impressed with that’s in my bag! Biggest ouch would be my 1 of 1 Project X shaft.

Would replace everything exactly, other than driver and putter, both of which I need to get fit for. Might use the opportunity to try graphite in the Irons too.

I’d buy the identical bag but update driver, woods, UW’s and wedges to current releases.

The replacement bag would look very similar. Probably replace the cobra forged tec with the new Wilson dynapower irons. Go all Cleveland for the wedges. The top of my bag would be newer versions of the Callaway that I have in there now.

I would rebuild it, update to the new P7•MB irons but otherwise the same.

Other than the driver, I have a one-year-older set of the same clubs as my everyday bag, give or take slightly tweaked lofts on a couple wedges. I take the old clubs on vacation or travel.

If something happened to the newer set, I'd just use the older ones every day. Might or might not replace the driver, the one in the older bag works fine for me. In fact, I'm not sure which driver I actually like better.

Both bags have identical putters and I have a third one in the closet for backup. Never can be too careful once you find a good putter!

You know your club ho'ing days are winding down when you're bored, you've got the urge to replace the clubs you've been playing for a while but the only thing you can think to buy is another set of the same. Once I had two sets of the same stuff, there wasn't really any urge at all for a third...:unsure:

I’d replace everything except maybe just might switch 5w to a 3w HL

I'd want it replaced just as it is, I'm 100% happy with my bag right now.

I'd be pissed....and I'd take a really good look at the new Cobra lineup vs what I've got in the bag now. I would expect I'd end up in the new lineup over my current bag all said.

I'd get the same driver (Cobra Aerojet LS) as I only just got it a few months back after a free fitting. The rest of the bag is all 4 years old now, and I'd happily go get fit again and see what works for me now.

Likely I'd end up with Srixon Z series irons based on another fitting I had not so long back too. Putter I have no idea what I'd do these days. I quite like my Spider X

I’d go with the same current driver and irons. Possibly update to the latest UW or maybe go CPO and get the same. New wedges are going to happen anyway. Not sure which way I’d go with putter.

If this were to happen, I would build a completely new bag, even if not for my place in The Morgan Cup. After having the opportunity to hit new Cobra offerings (Darkspeed drivers/FW/hybrids/irons; King Tour irons; Snakebite wedges), I would build a Cobra bag in an instant. The only club I would even slightly struggle to not replace is my current putter (2021 Ping Fetch), as my putting is currently as good as it's ever been. Having said that, I'm stoked to get my hands on the new Cobra putters as well.
Does anyone know what the changes are in the king cobra tek hybrids from 2021 to 2024? Wonder if it's worth the extra money for 2024,they look close to the same,just different graphics . Any input appreciated

Would be looking to Mizuno again for irons , a new iteration.

Putter , would be experimental insofar as comprehensive putter fit … even though very happy with existing .

Hybrids & Fairway subject to change .

Driver is as we speak being changed , this can be changed would need to see some significant gains both dispersive and distance too

I would keep my same driver and putter(s)

Everything in between doesn't really matter because I'm always messing around with different clubs anyways. I'm tinkering on my 3rd set of irons since Christmas in search for the holy grail.

Since I’ve just gotten back into golf and rebuilt my bag, I don’t know how much I would change. I would probably keep all clubs the same except utility iron, would look to compare that to a 5w or 7w instead.

Would look at the shafts I have in my irons and wedges to make sure there’s nothing that feels and works better. Dynamic Golds aren’t bad but always wondering if there’s something better. If I kept my 3u I’d probably look at tinkering with the shaft as well, but definitely felt more comfortable with a fairway wood more recently than that.

Back