I'm giving SuperSpeed Golf trainer a try!

I'll be doing the third day of the intro protocol and will be starting Level 1 training next week!

Looking forward to it... and to receiving my package next week.

My next question to answer is when it does increase speed - do I keep two sets of shafts? lol. Regular if I fall off the wagon, Stiff when conducting protocol on a regular basis. My clubmaker is going to love me... maybe he'll put something under my Christmas Tree after my next order...lol

Definitely piqued my interest. I subscribed because my swing speeds are very similar to yours and would love to see how this works out. You've got my attention. :D

Kicked off the Level 1 training today, and plan on doing it every other day throughout the training for all levels. I'm getting a bit more comfortable swinging left handed, and you will definitely break a sweat doing these.

Kicked off the Level 1 training today, and plan on doing it every other day throughout the training for all levels. I'm getting a bit more comfortable swinging left handed, and you will definitely break a sweat doing these.

I hear ya' - I finished the 2nd day of the warm-up protocol. Moving your lower body the other way is tuff stuff. On the first day after the protocol, I will look for my old SwingSpeed Radar - it's somewhere around the mountain of golf "stuff." Glad I'm not married or I'd be divorced ... again.

I hear ya' - I finished the 2nd day of the warm-up protocol. On the first day after the protocol, I will look for my old SwingSpeed Radar - it's somewhere around the mountain of golf "stuff." Glad I'm not married or I'd be divorced ... again.

Yeah I had to get the one back I 'gave' to time4tim. Thankfully he was a good sport about it! I'm going to get the rest of the first week knocked out the next couple days. The right side of my upper back was spazzing out on me the other day so I'm taking a bit of a rest.

I'm interested to see everyone's results with this. I may pick it up and give it a shot. It would be damn fun to pick up 5 mph in my 50's.

Interesting topic. looking forward to the feedback ... especially the return on investment.

Level 1, session 2 complete. I'm getting somewhat competent at swinging left handed, haha!

I conducted the first day of the first protocol - 3 sets of 5 reps with 3 clubs?! Call me Mr. Huffenpuffin.

Last edited:
I conducted the first day of the first protocol - 3 sets of 5 reps with 3 clubs?! Call me Mr. Huffenpuffing.

Hahaha! You should've started with the intro protocol!

Hahaha! You should've started with the intro protocol!

Did three days of warm up ... but the real thing is the real thing.

Even did 25 minutes of stationary HIT bike work beforehand...

I knocked out the first level 1 workout of week 2 today after my usual workout. Probably not the best idea, but I'm progressing through the program nicely. I'll be checking my swing speed on Sunday and will update the first post accordingly!

Second level 1 work out of week 2 completed. Updated swing speed numbers coming on Sunday!

Third level 1 workout of week 2 done. I was messing with my swing speed radar in the back yard, but it was acting up so I should have the updated swing speeds tomorrow.

Third level 1 workout of week 2 done. I was messing with my swing speed radar in the back yard, but it was acting up so I should have the updated swing speeds tomorrow.

Was it acting up or are you so fast that the machine broke?

Was it acting up or are you so fast that the machine broke?

Haha! So it seemed to read right at first, and then subsequent swings were like 10 MPH lower. I tried it multiple times with my 7 iron and driver, but I wasn't getting consistent readings. The trusty GC2 at Golf Mart should be good to go tomorrow!

I'm going to have to put this on the back burner until after New Years, so I'll probably just do the intro protocol a couple times a week until I know I'll be able to finish it over 6 weeks straight.

I have been working with the superspeed clubs since July. Definitely experienced gains in swing speed. What was even more noticeable is that i just felt more flexible . At first doing the drills from the left side was awkward . As time went by it got much easier. I recommend getting the swing speed radar with the package. You get instant feedback on your progress while doing the drills and i believe it motivates and pushes you. Very happy with the Superspeed golf program.

My wife bought me these almost two years ago. I used them briefly then stopped for whatever reason. Prolly lazy. I need to get back into this. Thanks for the motivation. I will be getting these back out of the bag. These def work you especially if you aren't used to it.

I have been doing the Tathata training and the stretching routines really whooped me the first day but got easier the more I did them. This will be the same for the SS sticks

I'm considering jumping in on this challenge and plan on adding this apparatus to my training regime after the first of the year. If I go ahead I'll enter all of my data here as well for starting speeds and after speeds.

I'm really interested to see everyone's results with this. Not just distance increases, but if you saw any decrease in accuracy, too. I know Billy Horschel is using it based on his Twitter.

Alright, seriously considering doing this and adding it to my workout routine. Anyone seeing any gains yet?

Picked this up to try and gain some speed and yards back to my game. Doing introductory workout this week, might do it for 2 weeks and then go from there, but I am going to test with my driver every 2 weeks to see what if any improvements I am seeing.

Will post progress as I get it, but really hoping the 5-10% claims are legit as that would be just amazing for my game.

Picked this up to try and gain some speed and yards back to my game. Doing introductory workout this week, might do it for 2 weeks and then go from there, but I am going to test with my driver every 2 weeks to see what if any improvements I am seeing.

Will post progress as I get it, but really hoping the 5-10% claims are legit as that would be just amazing for my game.

Did the second set of the introductory workout, and the short term speed gain is easy to see but not sure how long it will last. Before I did my first session on tuesday, I took the average of 3 swings (88/89/91) figuring that 89 would be the starting number. After finishing the my reps today I pulled out my swing speed sensor and took one swing with my driver... 95. Now I don't think that is permanent in 3 days of work, but it has me excited to keep doing this.

Will update with my log progress every 2 weeks going forward.

Back