I'm giving SuperSpeed Golf trainer a try!

I have been using Superspeed for a while. I noticed toward the end of the season as the weather changed and i wasnt doing the workout regularly that i wasnt maintaing my gains but when i went back into it i did. It seems this is a program you need to keep up not only to realize gains but to maintain them. Thats really not a bad thing if it helps to motivate and get you to the gym. Really like this program.

Superspeed ordered, so will see if I can get these old bones moving faster as soon as it gets here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using Superspeed for a while. I noticed toward the end of the season as the weather changed and i wasnt doing the workout regularly that i wasnt maintaing my gains but when i went back into it i did. It seems this is a program you need to keep up not only to realize gains but to maintain them. Thats really not a bad thing if it helps to motivate and get you to the gym. Really like this program.

that has been my assumption, I think you have to keep doing the program to see the gains, or do some sort of speed training. I will say.... I always thought my swing was ugly from the right side, but from the left it feels horrible. Just the most unnatural thing, but I have no doubt it will pay off in the long run.

that has been my assumption, I think you have to keep doing the program to see the gains, or do some sort of speed training. I will say.... I always thought my swing was ugly from the right side, but from the left it feels horrible. Just the most unnatural thing, but I have no doubt it will pay off in the long run.

As you continue the program swings from the left feel more natural and swing speed really increases on the non dominant side. It occured to me since the non dominant side is less developed you experience significant swing speed gains on that side. I think that demonstrates that the program really works. It absolutely comes together.

As you continue the program swings from the left feel more natural and swing speed really increases on the non dominant side. It occured to me since the non dominant side is less developed you experience significant swing speed gains on that side. I think that demonstrates that the program really works. It absolutely comes together.

I hope you are right, 4 sessions in and still feel like every swing on the left side is a spastic jerk.

I picked these up as well. Have done 2 sessions of the Intro one so far. I think it has a lot of promise. Really hoping to pick up a few mph in swing speed.

Agree that the left handed swings feel super awkward. The first time was downright comical, I felt like I was a bit better at it the second go around.

I plan to measure my progress every 2 weeks or so, and will report back.

Have finished the introductory program for 2 weeks, did my testing today to see where I am at before I move on to the next stage:

Again, took three swings with my driver and my little blue swing speed sensor. I don't think this sensor is that accurate but I think it should give me a baseline for all settings and was within 1-2 mph of what I saw on the launch monitor a week or so ago.

Avg of the 3 is 91, up 2 mph from my initial testing. the 94 felt like I really whipped it through, the 88 not so much. I took another after this that was 93, but went with the 1st 3 as I did in my initial testing and will do so again on subsequent recordings.

Sometime this week I am going to get the Swing speed sensor with me at the range so I can see if these faster swings actually = good golf swings. Will keep updating every 2 weeks, but so far so good. if I end up with 4-5 mph of increased swing speed each week over an 8 week period that would be fantastic, and I already have a potential 2 mph increase. More than that would be a freaking dream come true.

Might have a set back, while doing the stage 1 program, on the 4th swing of my last set from the last side I felt like I got stabbed in the groin... Needless to say I didn't finish today's training and will have to see how if feels in the next couple days if I keep going or give this a brief rest.

I have had some groin strains in the past and hope this is just a flare up. So if you are doing this make sure you limber up!

So I have 6 sessions in so far of the intro workout. Decided to see what progress I have made for the first time.

Pre-training I was around 95 swing speed. Today at an outdoor range, on my SC100, I was consistently in the 97-98 range, even had one at 100. I'm really excited by this, and obviously think its working so far. Plan to move to the next level program this week. Will update again in a few weeks, but I'm very happy.

Alright, in true mr.hicksta fashion, I ended up ordering another set and I plan on getting started once I get settled in Hawaii. After seeing how much speed mixalot has picked up I'm definitely going to make it a regular part of my training regimen!

Alright, in true mr.hicksta fashion, I ended up ordering another set and I plan on getting started once I get settled in Hawaii. After seeing how much speed mixalot has picked up I'm definitely going to make it a regular part of my training regimen!

Ha this made me laugh. I knew you stopped, but didn't know you had sold them. Welcome back to the party. I am super impressed by this. I hit the range again today, and there is no doubt I have picked up speed.

Mr Hicks never disappoints...

I am on week 2 of taking off of this. It is weird but I am able to swing from the right side with no pain, but a few movements and particularly swinging from the left side tweak it. Will probably take another week off if not 2 but still keep hitting the gym and then start the introductory protocol again if the groin allows it.

I was seeing solid results from it in the 2 weeks before I jacked myself up, so want to get back at this ASAP.

Very intrigued. Can't wait for some one to actually finish the program and see the results. Thanks for the threat, will follow it closely.

Anxious to get started on this, but they have been back ordered. Hopefully they show up soon.

Anxious to get started on this, but they have been back ordered. Hopefully they show up soon.

That explains why I don't have tracking info yet!

That explains why I don't have tracking info yet!

May be a little while. I ordered them around 2/10, and got this email from them a week or so ago.

a113996adc1a303d3a9953ac025eac8b.jpg

Let me know before anyone sells theirs...might be interested for next year.

Ha this made me laugh. I knew you stopped, but didn't know you had sold them. Welcome back to the party. I am super impressed by this. I hit the range again today, and there is no doubt I have picked up speed.

Yeah I was going to hang on to them, but I knew mixalot was interested so we worked out a trade. I'm pumped to get going again even if my order is a touch delayed!

Moved to the Level 1 Program last night for the first time. It's definitely a step up from the intro. I was tired by the end of it. Felt good though. I really like how basic this program is, and doesn't take overly long, but is leading to some improvements so far.

Found out my order will ship next week

Good stuff. Hop right back in. They must be doing well to be back-ordered. That's a good sign.

When did you place your order? I placed mine on 2/10 and not heard a firm time frame.

When did you place your order? I placed mine on 2/10 and not heard a firm time frame.

Just checked. They are saying they expect to receive a shipment 3/7, assembly and QC following that, and hopefully shippped the following week. So guessing at least 2 weeks out still.

I placed my order on 2/23 and I emailed them asking about the back order and that's when they told me they'd ship next week.

I placed my order on 2/23 and I emailed them asking about the back order and that's when they told me they'd ship next week.

80863b243f5b386dc93971d8ffcbb147.jpg

This is the response I received.

Back