dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
But I feel like I've been somewhat MIA for the past few months. Been going through an extensive conversion with work which is more of a pain and more time consuming than I ever thought it would be.(I now know how to remotely work from home....yuck!) Thankfully, it's about 70% done. The last 30% is somewhat of a mystery factor so we'll see how it goes. But I've missed posting and getting involved....So hopefully I'll be back in a more visible way soon. I feel like I'm behind on evvvverything.... Glad I have Danny (drp3434) to keep me somewhat up to date.... Happy THP'ing everyone! :act-up:

PS- Someone please melt the snow.....

Hey bud stuff comes up in life and you got to do what you got to do. Glad to see your back in to join in the conversations and lend us your knowledge you have. And yes this snow sucks and it need to warm up soon.

Glad to see you back v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back!

good to see you back!

Welcome back!

Good to see you back, glad everything is mostly behind you now.

Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;p7iAQ-e6CKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7iAQ-e6CKE[/video]

Welcome back man. I know how you feel.

Welcome back

Welcome back. I hope we can tee it up this year since I'm up that way a good amount.

Dude you are behind on everything. Still can't believe I haven't gotten a response from you saying you beat my putting streak :D

Back