Imagine THP’s 4 Best Golfers Entered a Best Ball Tournament...

DILL what is the format? I guess I either didn't see it or just zoned out reading the entry.

Beefy from the back, I would need Driver, 3 wood, wedge to get close to the green on most of those par 4's ha ha

Since you are probably the most consistent off the tee we should get you first off the tee to be on the FW. Then everyone try and bomb it and get closer to the green. That would work if It was best ball/shamble.

Duh, just went back and see it is best ball, better put the old guy with someone that has distance off the tee....my 220 drives won't be too impressive on that course.

I have been doing pretty good with the Honma TR20 for finding fairways. Even get one out past the older guys every now and then.

Its best ball. Everyone plays own ball to the hole. Enter low score

Its best ball. Everyone plays own ball to the hole. Enter low score
Yep. What I don’t understand is that it is best ball of the foursome, and two groups per hole. So is that 8 players per hole?
9773EF79-17E2-4757-9D2B-64C82F83F9EA.png

Yep. What I don’t understand is that it is best ball of the foursome, and two groups per hole. So is that 8 players per hole?
They may split your team in to two groups to help attest scoring.

@BigDill did you make a hotel reservation somewhere?

@BigDill did you make a hotel reservation somewhere?
No, but I am going to for Friday night. There are a bunch of good options within 10 miles for about $75.

I should be good to go if we can field another team. Let's work on accommodations.

Just know, I'll be along for the ride. The way I'm playing the past few rounds, the only thing I'll be able to contribute is moral support. My good round a couple weeks ago has turned into vapor.

I should be good to go if we can field another team. Let's work on accommodations.
You got 3 so far, so I’m sure we can find a fourth if need be. I’ll PM you all the forms and the info in a few.

Just know, I'll be along for the ride. The way I'm playing the past few rounds, the only thing I'll be able to contribute is moral support. My good round a couple weeks ago has turned into vapor.

well the last couple times I went to the range I left contemplating quitting the game entirely. so we should DEFINITELY play together haha

I ❤ THPers getting together!!!

Kick some @ss, guys!

I wish I was closer, this would be done! Wendy’s Drive Thru FTw!!

I love it guys. Bring home a winner. Make sure X doesn’t lose his driver head.
BAD56561-4C3B-4DBB-A2D0-CC4C876B892C.jpeg

Mike should be in here is a mintue to confirm he is in

Back