Imagine THP’s 4 Best Golfers Entered a Best Ball Tournament...

take my spot. i'll just drive the cart, get drunk and make fun of you guys. that sounds more fun than playing like sh1t lol
Hahahaha how about I do that!
Funny I received an email about this today & was about to reach out to some of you guys!

Crooked Cat is a fantastic course!!!

Hahahaha how about I do that!
Funny I received an email about this today & was about to reach out to some of you guys!

Crooked Cat is a fantastic course!!!
I’m sure we could put a second group together. I forgot that @Thechosen1 is also around the area and is a stick.

I’m sure we could put a second group together. I forgot that @Thechosen1 is also around the area and is a stick.

maybe we can twist wardy's arm to make the drive. I might be able to fill the group out with another person if we can't find a thp'er.

Don't you threaten me with a good time.

Sounds like a fun tourney! Good luck guys!

Best of luck. Hope you open a post so we can follow the fun.

Sounds like a heck of a time, go get THPers!!(y)

Better be live posting the round! Sound likes a blast!

if @Thechosen1 is not working he would be a great addition, but Shane may ruin him for a week or so. DWHockey and Cobra51 may be available.

...and then realize that is not what is happening. But what is happening is that 3 well respected THP members and I are playing as a foursome in the Orange County National “Super Best Ball” Tournament on July 25th on the Crooked Cat course. @McLovin @jim54 and @X.Man will join me to try to put a whoopin’ on the field. I’m looking forward to contributing exactly one hole towards the group score.

Fantastic.

Go rip every shot. Don't worry about result. Have fun.

Sounds like great fun, play well and bring home the trophy (y)

This is awesome! Bunch of good dudes in that foursome. Play well!

I love the idea of getting a second THP group into this. From my count we are only two short.

Sounds like a blast. Enjoy.

I loved Crooked Cat, the one time I got to play it several years ago.
Good luck guys, have a ton of fun and kick some tail !

This sounds like a blast! I hope you guys tear it up.

I’m assuming we will be playing from the back tee’s

8C1C9968-A03B-49AF-B6A4-91E128ADB2F6.jpeg

Playing w/ other THP’ers is always a great idea!!

Back