XO brother, but respectfully disagree. Love me some In n Out

Lol ... that was my exact reaction on my first IN-Out burger! This is just mediocre at best.

#Whataburger

Spot on haha. I never understood the hype either. It’s ok but I would never be like I want some In-N-Out. Now a Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich craving will hit and I will be like I need that in my life.

It's mediocre if you don't know the secret order.
Always ask for "animal style."

You won't be disappointed.

Perfectly captures it! HAHA.

Definitely one of my favorite burgers. So fresh.

That’s just a way to cover up a mediocre burger lol

Was absolutely disappointed in it that way. For real.

I don't think there is an In-N-Out place anywhere near me

I saw that tweet, and can't really argue with it. For the cost, it is a good fast food option. But is it the greatest burger ever? not a chance. If there is a huge line, no chance I am waiting in it.

So to sum it up, solid burger but has become wildly overrated. When I had people in from malaysia they said we had to go there... we did. They enjoyed it, but it wasn't some life changing experience that many make it out to be.

That was good, great back and forth comedy.

Definitely one of my favorite burgers. So fresh.
I've heard people bag on their fries, which cracks me up. They're fresh whole potatoes, sliced fresh for your order and fried - probably the most "real" fries of any fast food place.
In-n-Out is also one of the only fast food places that has no freezers in their stores.

Last edited:
I've heard people bag on their fries, which cracks me up. They're fresh whole potatoes, sliced fresh for your order and fried - probably the most "real" fries of any fast food place. In-n-Out is also one of the only fast food places that has no freezers in their stores.

Exactly. Thank you.

Many are not used to fresh legitimate ingredients!

Don’t forget about whole grilled onion it’s a game changer, chopped Chiles if you’re feeling wild. Fries fried light.

Reviving this thread as I had my first experience with In n Out this past weekend....and I now TOTALLY get and agree with that assessment lol. That was my exact reaction to their burgers and fries...went back for a second time just to confirm my thoughts and don't see the need to ever go back.
I am now curious about Whataburger though :unsure:

I don’t miss In-n-Out from our two decades living in CA but I really miss Rubio’s as a fast food option. I like the Culver’s burgers better and they are not amazing either.

MN is really lacking in Mexican food especially the fast variety.

7AC045A4-A12D-4A51-81CD-91473C017D65.jpeg

Had one in 2007 in Vegas when i was out there for my 50th, have not had one since

In-N-Out burgers: really good, but kinda overrated when you hear they’re the best on the planet all the time.
In-N-Out fries: not even worth the time.

Anyone who has had Swensons in NE Ohio knows that’s the best burger.

so had the family out to Utah in August and we went to in and out. We almost had a fight when my daughter said she was not impressed and my son took offense to that.

like many things in life, the hype is hard to live up to and is in the eyes of the beyolder. I like eating there but having lived in the west some years ago, my hype curve was long gone

funny video

Back