EXPERIENCE Introducing a Brand New THP Experience: The GrandMama

The journey to the Grandmama continues for the rest of us!

Hooooraaaayy!

Holiday magic

This is an amazing opportunity that I would love to be a part of!

Definitely want a chance to be a part of this amazing experience. Can't wait to see how the next team member is chosen.

Can’t wait to see what the next chance is gonna be, clearly my creative writing skills haven’t landed a spot yet.................

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add a bother up, I got swagger like Mick Jager 🤙🏼Ready to grind and go

I moved my Grandaddy bag next to my desk. I needed a break mentally from the craziness that has become my work life. Although some things have changed and I've picked up some newer Callaway gear, this bag carries SO many unbelievable memories for me. As sturdy as this Ogio bag has been, the friendships built and memories created have been even more sure. That's what events like this do for you. I still love telling people the story of my trip, from selection to the final day and beyond. It's a game changer. A life changer. There might be fewer participants this year, but it will be epic nonetheless! Looking forward to seeing you guys take that ride out in Cali!

Last edited:

Whew, thought I might of missed it. Of course my writing skills are terrible, but I am willing to drink 6 protein shakes.

Before week’s end, another contest will begin

That's what's up! Hoping this week goes pretty quick then!

Back