Introducing the THP Limited Series

This Thursday on WGP, we will have some news about Limited Series and the next drop.

This Thursday on WGP, we will have some news about Limited Series and the next drop.
Yesss, I need some more THP Limited Series in my life

Yeah I'm for it

I guess you could say that you will have….limited information for us.

Cad monster shirts !!

Any chance to revisit past THP items ? Like winter hats????

THP getting into the condiment game?

I am SO READY

Any chance to revisit past THP items ? Like winter hats????
Ya never know what is coming.
All we can say is that they will always be limited and always done by the staff.
WGP should be fun.

Can't wait to find out!

Can't wait to hear what it is.

I haven’t read through all the comments but a THP mallet cover would be a must buy.

I haven’t read through all the comments but a THP mallet cover would be a must buy.
We did one of those last year.
The trading thread might have some info to get one from a thper

Can't wait to see. Always peaks my interest.

I am all about that.

I’ll have to schedule myself a break from the auction so I can watch live.

A belt buckle for ratchet-style belts would be cool but is probably cost prohibitive.

Fairway wood cover 😏

A belt buckle for ratchet-style belts would be cool but is probably cost prohibitive.
it was done at one time 😉 it's great looking

Back