Oh and the Mac N Cheese!!
There's going to be mac n cheese. Tammy has perfected it with bacon and a corn bread crust topping.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Last edited:
Golf AND Mac N Cheese? Is this heaven???

There's going to be mac m cheese. Tammy has perfected it with bacon and a corn bread crust topping.

Wait... That's a real thing? I want some!

Wait... That's a real thing? I want some!
Yup. If everyone agrees they want a home cooked meal. Tammy will cook and all we ask is $10 a head to help with the cost. Last year we did pulled pork and mac n cheese and coleslaw and cookies and I think brownies.

Yup. If everyone agrees they want a home cooked meal. Tammy will cook and all we ask is $10 a head to help with the cost. Last year we did pulled pork and mac n cheese and coleslaw and cookies and I think brownies.

If somebody doesn't agree and puts that meal in jeopardy, I will have words with them. I'm in for dinner for sure.

I think some of the guys from last year will chime in and agree it's with it.

Well I'm in.... There's no doubt about that!

I think some of the guys from last year will chime in and agree it's with it.

Pulled pork? Mac n cheese? Getting dhartmann into the local Iowa strip club (i.e. barn and stable)? I'm good with the first two, someone else gets to worry about the last bit.

And it was incredible

Well really considering giving this event a whirl, never having been to a event, (Shy nervousness) I have read through most the thread and have PM'd with QUA1L in Urbandale said he felt the same way last year and gave it a try and everyone made him feel real comfortable , real nice group had a lot of fun, so I'm thinking of coming out of my shell, also love Mac & Cheese and pulled pork, now I just got to get up the nerve to show up.

Well really considering giving this event a whirl, never having been to a event, (Shy nervousness) I have read through most the thread and have PM'd with QUA1L in Urbandale said he felt the same way last year and gave it a try and everyone made him feel real comfortable , real nice group had a lot of fun, so I'm thinking of coming out of my shell, also love Mac & Cheese and pulled pork, now I just got to get up the nerve to show up.

Doooooooooo it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be great to have you sir!!

I can guarantee if you do come out, you won't regret it, but I can't say the same if you decide to stay in your shell.

We have good golfers. We have bad golfers. We have golfers in between. In the end, it doesn't matter, as we're all out there to have fun. Hope you can make it out to join in. Couple of fun courses, and a bunch of great people.

Jump in dude, you'll have a great time. Solid group of peeps going to be there. And I won't, so you're safe :D

Jump in dude, you'll have a great time. Solid group of peeps going to be there. And I won't, so you're safe :D
Noooooooooooo! U suck....

Well Quail had the misfortune of being grouped with me, Woody, and Hartmann Sr. That round was a riot! Jokes were flying from the first tee and Quail was rocking the shorts in 30 degree weather like a boss. No need to be apprehensive about joining, this event is as low key and fun as it gets.

and you get to meet The Mayor and Bulldog.

Wow , just reading everything sounds like I don't want to miss out. I think I am going to make this happen Thanks Guys!

Wow , just reading everything sounds like I don't want to miss out. I think I am going to make this happen Thanks Guys!
You will LOVE IT! The first time I ever played with other THPers was an Iowa event. After 2 days of hanging out and golfing. I told several of them that it felt like we had been friends for years. The connections made thru THP are truly amazing!

Well Quail had the misfortune of being grouped with me, Woody, and Hartmann Sr. That round was a riot! Jokes were flying from the first tee and Quail was rocking the shorts in 30 degree weather like a boss. No need to be apprehensive about joining, this event is as low key and fun as it gets.

and you get to meet The Mayor and Bulldog.
Now ya done it. Mentioning my name will scare him off

Back