Now ya done it. Mentioning my name will scare him off
We have a Prince, Mayor and MVP. I vote to elect Bulldog Homecoming King.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

I am kind of the adopted step child of Iowa. Lol

I am kind of the adopted step child of Iowa. Lol

Iowa only adopts the best!

But Illinois has the cows lol

You wont regret coming rogt. Its a ton of fun.

Well really considering giving this event a whirl, never having been to a event, (Shy nervousness) I have read through most the thread and have PM'd with QUA1L in Urbandale said he felt the same way last year and gave it a try and everyone made him feel real comfortable , real nice group had a lot of fun, so I'm thinking of coming out of my shell, also love Mac & Cheese and pulled pork, now I just got to get up the nerve to show up.
You will never meet a more welcoming group of people. Do it. Good golf, good people. I hear that Mayor guy is pretty cool.

And yes, bulldog is a legend of friendliness.

Heck, weve even had LeftySean drive down from frickin Canada the past couple of years.

Jump on in. You won't regret it.

~Rock

What are the dates of this?

August 1st and 2nd. You thinking about joining us, Panda?
I have not been to iowa since I graduated from college. I enjoyed playing golf and have wanted to fly up. Need to check the calendar.

I read the first post, is that still.the course?

I read the first post, is that still.the course?
Yes. First post is current info. Would love to have you join.

I have not been to iowa since I graduated from college. I enjoyed playing golf and have wanted to fly up. Need to check the calendar.
A panda sighting in Iowa would be awesome! Hope you can make it work out, buddy.

Freddie coming to Iowa??? You're going to have to be there man, it's going to be epic... Especially with that bachelor party for Dhartmann lol...

Freddie coming to Iowa??? You're going to have to be there man, it's going to be epic... Especially with that bachelor party for Dhartmann lol...
I am making sure I have the weekend free.

So 36 on sat how many holes Sunday? And is the cost for the $36 a standard rate for the day? Defiantly excited to play wife gave the ok said sounds like what your looking for. Fun!

18 for me than a 6hr trip home

Sunday

May see about coming in Thursday night & getting my cousin take me flying Fri

So 36 on sat how many holes Sunday? And is the cost for the $36 a standard rate for the day? Defiantly excited to play wife gave the ok said sounds like what your looking for. Fun!
We are still working with TCI on rates etc. I think the going rate is somewhere around $50 plus $35 replay. Honey Creek has a Groupon that a lot bought for around $20. I know there are those that bought and won't use it. If you want to buy it from them to use. That can be arraigned.

May see about coming in Thursday night & getting my cousin take me flying Fri
I never made it up to see him. If I'm home maybe I could tag along. Not for the flying. Just to check it out.

36 holes on Saturday and 18 on Sunday.

We're not set on prices yet.... but I think Saturday will be about $91 total for the two rounds and range and everything. Sunday looks like $44 is Honey Creek's standard rates.... But the Mayor and Wedge will do magic and may have a special rate for us.... :)

Ya know I've lost track if this is my 4th or 5th Iowa trip.
ENJOYED EVERY ONE!!!

Back