LDax got me a iPhone 15 Pro Max for my birthday and I’m really liking it so far, I had a X Max before.

The only issue is that I don’t have anything with the old cord anymore, need to get more charging blocks for my phone, AirPods, and 2 iPads.

LDax got me a iPhone 15 Pro Max for my birthday and I’m really liking it so far, I had a X Max before.

The only issue is that I don’t have anything with the old cord anymore, need to get more charging blocks for my phone, AirPods, and 2 iPads.
I love the USB-C since I already had it for tablet, but honestly I wirelessly charge almost always

I love the USB-C since I already had it for tablet, but honestly I wirelessly charge almost always
I can't wait until everything is USB-C so I don't need 3 different cables. My electronics are still a mix of micro USB, Lightning and USB-C.

I feel like iPhone the only thing they ever do is change their cameras yes they changed to USB c this time. But I made the switch to an android! I have not been happy with phones!

Looking to add a line for our son and upgrade our 12 Pros, but these 15s seem to have very mixed reviews compared to older iPhone models. Now that many of you have had them for longer, any updates to your thoughts? We've been in iPhones so long and have some connected devices that won't work with Android, so we're pretty much stuck in the ecosystem.

Looking to add a line for our son and upgrade our 12 Pros, but these 15s seem to have very mixed reviews compared to older iPhone models. Now that many of you have had them for longer, any updates to your thoughts? We've been in iPhones so long and have some connected devices that won't work with Android, so we're pretty much stuck in the ecosystem.
Battery sucks. Everything else is fine lol

I love mine, no issues whatsoever, I have the 15 Pro Max

Can the battery be any worse than a 3 year old 12 Pro with 86% charging capacity?

Can the battery be any worse than a 3 year old 12 Pro with 86% charging capacity?
Almost certainly not but Maybe? I’ve been off and on my phone on THP for the last 1.5 hours and I’m already down to 76%

I got it in like November and it’s been fantastic. Pro max has been great. No real complaints at all.

Almost certainly not but Maybe? I’ve been off and on my phone on THP for the last 1.5 hours and I’m already down to 76%
I’ve been here since 6ish am on and off and with a bit of ESPN and my booking tape and I’m still at 86%.

We bought 4 new 15's at Christmas for our family. I am unaware of any problems for any of us. On the flip side I don't necessarily think they are materially better for a 'regular' user than say a 14. The biggest thing for us has been the move to USB. It was a pain having to buy all new charging stuff again.

I’ve been here since 6ish am on and off and with a bit of ESPN and my booking tape and I’m still at 86%.
My battery has been trash since the moment I got this thing

My battery has been trash since the moment I got this thing

I've seen a lot of reviews saying the same. Lots of battery problems. And then others are fine. Seems like a crap shoot if you get a good or bad one.

If the upgrade is the same, probably go with 15 Pro and hope for the best. If not, maybe just do 14 Pro instead.

I've seen a lot of reviews saying the same. Lots of battery problems. And then others are fine. Seems like a crap shoot if you get a good or bad one.

If the upgrade is the same, probably go with 15 Pro and hope for the best. If not, maybe just do 14 Pro instead.
I have the 15 pro for what it’s worth to ya

I’ve got the 15 pro as well. Battery has been good for me. Coming from 13 pro tho which had terrible battery life

Battery life for my 15 Pro Max has been excellent, knock on wood. But, when I receive a call, it rings for a second or so then goes silent. Anyone else run across this with the 15 or other versions of iPhone?

ETA - I've done several restarts and no bueno.

Battery life for my 15 Pro Max has been excellent, knock on wood. But, when I receive a call, it rings for a second or so then goes silent. Anyone else run across this with the 15 or other versions of iPhone?
I get this as well. Hasn't done it much with calls lately but definitely with texts... sometimes I get a ring or vibrate... sometimes nothing.

I get this as well. Hasn't done it much with calls lately but definitely with texts... sometimes I get a ring or vibrate... sometimes nothing.
I've noticed that with some texts I've received this morning. I don't want to have drive anhour plus to the Apple Store but it looks like I'll have to.

We went ahead with the upgrade to the 15 Pros. So far, so good. I use the ShotScope Connex through my phone and used to run my old 12 Pro down will below 20% during a round if I didn't plug into a battery pack. I played last week with the 15Pro and even without locking it or turning down brightness between shots I had 47% battery after the round without plugging in. It was great.

My wife and I each got the 15 Pro Max phones a couple months ago. I love mine, no battery issues at all and I only charge to 80% every night. There are lots of things that can cause battery problems. When I spend time in areas with marginal to no cell service the phone uses a lot of energy looking for a signal. Lots of YouTube videos on ways to maximize your settings for longer battery life.

I've noticed that with some texts I've received this morning. I don't want to have drive anhour plus to the Apple Store but it looks like I'll have to.
My first step is always a force restart (hard reset), it sometimes clears up weird glitches like that. You could also try "Reset Network Settings", but you'll have to re-enter any wi-fi passwords and stuff afterwards because it will forget all your wi-fi connections.

Was able to switch my work phone from Android to iOS, so went with the 15 Pro, I have the 14 Pro for my personal line. Not seeing a huge difference between the two so far. I do like the button on the side rather than the switch, even though I still programmed it to turn off the ringer. Also nice to have the USB C charging port versus the lightning cable, luckily I had a bunch of them for the work phone so I didn't have to buy all new ones.

Thoughts and prayers. The Apple Store here is always a mess.

Thoughts and prayers. The Apple Store here is always a mess.
It is the same In Memphis and every other Apple Store I’ve been to. I think a trip is, however, unavoidable at this point.

Back