Itobori by MTG Irons and Wedges

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
We never talk about how absolutely stunning these Itobori by MTG hand crafted clubs truly are.

I've ordered a set of MXH irons in Snow Chrome. I have no idea how they are going to play, and I’ve never seen a set in person, but I am excited.
I’ve included a ton of pics below to spark a little form over function discussion. Enjoy!

MXH Irons:
mxh_snow_chrome_iron_set01.jpg

artwelding_black_chrome_mirror_wedge01.jpgartwelding_muscle_black_boron_iron_set01.jpgartwelding_muscle_burning_copper_iron_set01.jpgartwelding_muscle_raw_finish_iron_set01.jpgblack_copper_nc_wedge.jpgdragon_weld_black_copper_wedge01.jpgDragon-weld-black-copper-wedge02.jpg

Beautiful clubs.

I REALLY like these.... my wallet however....

There is a lot going on there. A lot lot.

I don’t hate them though.

how do they do that turtle shell shaping?

if your excited, im excited!
i dont mind theres a lot going on with them, i think their pretty neat!

There is a lot going on there. A lot lot.

I don’t hate them though.

I don’t really like the ones with all the writing on the back. The craftsmanship is awesome and I am sure they would make whatever you wanted from a finish. I can only imagine what the costs are for them.

I don’t really like the ones with all the writing on the back. The craftsmanship is awesome and I am sure they would make whatever you wanted from a finish. I can only imagine what the costs are for them.
They cost less than PXG....

Where did you buy them through? The links I found doing a search all seemed a little sketchy.

Gorgeous clubs! Love some of those wedges!

I would think the tig welded designs on the back of the club would do strange things to the metal, but as JB said the person buying these is after the look and not worried about technical stuff. Beautiful work though and that is some steady hands to lay down those tiny beads in those designs.

I would think the tig welded designs on the back of the club would do strange things to the metal, but as JB said the person buying these is after the look and not worried about technical stuff. Beautiful work though and that is some steady hands to lay down those tiny beads in those designs.
#notdrinkingthekoolaid

Unique is the word. The wedges look pretty cool

I really like the look of the faceted clubs.

Great looking clubs, but I think I'll stick to putters. Gotta keep expenses down you know. ;) :laughing:

Back